Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

Free standard Foliopic??????

WstepheN 8 24 United Kingdom
2 Feb 2015 8:18PM

Quote:It sounds like your having quite a few problems receiving emails for some reason.

In regards to your foliopic account, the best thing you can do is contact the foliopic team with the details of your account and they will manually activate it for you.

As for your notifications, i'll need to discuss this through your report further as I may need some account information to continue. Please keep check on your reports as I don't know if your receiving the emails from the report updates.

Boy have I got problems, Hotmail is not my default but an alternative email and I thought it would be a good idea to use it more! I was considering changing to another such as Outlook! only to find it was actually the same and found out that the junk mail in Thunderbird is not the same as junk mail in the Hotmail/Outlook website! I have never had a problem like this with gmail which I use as default as everything ends up in Thunderbird! not so with hotmail!

Thank you very much for your attention but I think I can sort it all out now.

I hope you do not feel that I have wasted your time, make allowances for on old git!
I will get used to all this techno stuff one day!
Terry L 17 609 5 England
3 Feb 2015 8:51AM
David, I didn't have a voucher code with my 12 month e2 renewal. I have checked the confirmation mail from last month, called "Thank you for subscribing to e2".
There isn't any voucher code. Could you please send me a voucher code.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.