Freezer Help

cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
2 Jan 2009 10:16PM

Quote:Horse is a man of many hidden talents

but the question is what the heck are those talents? Apart from fridges and getting wimmen to disrobe Smile

The dial had no effect whatsoever - no clicks, no changes - totally unresponsive - just the dial in the fridge - none for the freezer.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
2 Jan 2009 10:19PM

Quote:Quote:Ah - but I don't own a hair dryerThen your buggered lol

oh and quit the lol's Smile
Maddie 14 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
2 Jan 2009 10:21PM
that would be telling, something to do with his name if a recall an old forum lol
SuziBlue 17 16.2k 10 Scotland
2 Jan 2009 10:28PM

Quote:no need to do that if you have ice build up in the fridge stick an hair dryer on the edge of the ice, get a very thin knife after a minute or so just slide the knife under the edge of the ice, keep the hair dryer on it and then a tiny bit of bend on the knife the whole ice block falls off

I can vouch for that! Works a treat and no need for heaps of soggy toweks when the ice melts.
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
2 Jan 2009 10:34PM

Quote:That would be telling, something to do with his name if a recall an old forum lol

Well the only thing I can think of relating to his name is a certain picture but that's definitely not it.

I'm intrigued - maybe that's a bit strong - mildly interested perhaps Smile
Just Jas 18 26.3k 1 England
2 Jan 2009 11:32PM
'Soggy toweks' definately to be avoided, soozy!! Wink
SuziBlue 17 16.2k 10 Scotland
2 Jan 2009 11:56PM
Soggy toweks are a nightmare, Jas!
Fishnet 15 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
3 Jan 2009 12:13AM
You need my mum.

My fridge has annoying habit of forming large icebergs if anything touches the back, we had one so big Polar bears were living on it, I tried hacking it with a chisel and the hairdryer but I don't have the patience in the end my mum came over and spent over an hour at it and fixed it, I was sitting with my feet up, in a huge bean bag drinking a vodka and watching David Duchovny, erm, I mean The X-Files and just shouted out "How you getting on mum?" every now and then. She loves doing things like that, she actually came out smiling and delirious with happiness when she got rid of it.

Funny woman. I take after my dad.

This Christmas our house was sooooo cold we didn't actually use the fridge, we just kept the turkey and milk out in the kitchen and it was more than cold enough, we actually have steam coming out our mouths in here.
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
3 Jan 2009 9:14AM

Quote:.The fridge stat dictates the temp of the freezer

Figured as much but it still wouldn't do anything Smile

Sunshine and frost today though - a fridge is not required Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.