Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR Hands On at Focus on Imaging 2011

joshwa Plus
6 784 United Kingdom
9 Mar 2011 9:31AM
The Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR - with 30x 24mm-720mm (equivalent lens), f/2.8-f/5.6 lens, manual modes, panorama, electronic level, flash hot shoe, EXR modes: Resolution priority, High ISO and Low Noise, D-Range Priority, swivel screen, RAW, HDMI out, and more:

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-front.jpg

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-top.jpg

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-backlevel.jpg

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-back.jpg

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-side.jpg

fujifilm-finepix-hs20-exr-focus-fullzoom.jpg

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

weseeyou 5 112
10 Mar 2011 12:03AM
blimey reading the thread title I thought Fuji had brought out the HS30 before the HS20 had been released lol.

I shall be interested to see some back to back comparisons with the HS10. The biggest issues I have with the HS10 is poor IQ and excessive NR .
If it had a superfine IQ option it would be all the camera I'd need for a while. Its very handy to have so many features in one easy-carry package at times.

I see it still has that absurd auto EVF/LCD sensor switch Sad why not just a decent EVF
joshwa Plus
6 784 United Kingdom
10 Mar 2011 9:39AM
Oops! That was an unfortunate typo - I'll fix it now, thanks. The HS20 has a new EXR sensor so it may have improved IQ. The ones on display were pre-production unfortunately so sample images were not available, or if they were, they wouldn't be indicative of final image quality.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.