Save 50% On Affinity Photo Today!

Funny or Amazing Car Registration Numbers!!

Goldfynche 7 306 England
17 Jun 2013 12:36PM
In another forum I was in, the subject of Eddie Stobart came up. And the question came up. Did he actually own

15-image.jpg

But when one of the other members checked. It was found that it was privately owned and belonged to an Audi. The above was made in PS

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Metalhead 12 1.9k 2 England
18 Jun 2013 5:35PM
Down at Ambergate in Derbyshire I've seen BA11S JC while just up the road is J C Balls, the earthmoving equipment company.

And close to work I saw a red Merc with NO51 BUG which I can only assume belongs to a self-confessed nosey bugger...
fazzer 11 54 7 United Kingdom
18 Jun 2013 10:58PM
TO55ER on a purple Lamborghini Smile
Andy80F 17 328 United Kingdom
19 Jun 2013 12:21AM
I was followed for about 30 miles recently by a blue Land Rover, country roads with Sunday morning traffic, I could pull away but slowing for other traffic etc and he'd catch up. I arrived at my destination, a little car park at a North Dorset beauty spot and he pulled in beside me. So I get out and prepared for a scrap, no obvious reason for it but best be ready. My registration is W6 HHH. Means nothing to most people but someone looking for the Wessex Hash House Harriers Sunday run reckoned, correctly, that I was something to do with that group. Nice chap as it turns out but near knackered his Landy trying to keep up.

Andy
Goldfynche 7 306 England
19 Jun 2013 10:49AM
I did see two reg's in the City of London many years ago, where the owners probably wouldn't exactly be on the best of terms. One was DAV 1D and the other, a near miss. DAV 10 They were actually parked in office car parks quite close to each other.
DickT 9 5 United Kingdom
21 Jun 2013 4:50PM
Couple in my home town had matching plates. He had A 5LOB and she had A 5LAG. Rumour has it they sold them for a fortune.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.