Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Gallery Uploads - Is it just me?

ken j. 17 374
27 Feb 2004 12:31AM
I've always enjoyed viewing the members' gallery uploads - one of the most attractive features of this site.
Now I find it's almost impossible to keep up with - over 1600 pics in the last week,
That's over 200 per day - Is this too many?
Your views please...
gajj 17 32
27 Feb 2004 1:52AM
I'm new to the site but was thinking the same thing....so I'm not going to upload for awhile...although the urge is difficult to control. Jan
ken j. 17 374
27 Feb 2004 1:58AM
What the heck Jan - go for it!!
gajj 17 32
27 Feb 2004 2:57AM
okay, you talked me into it! Thanks. For a minute there I was getting uncharacteristically reasonable.
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
27 Feb 2004 7:51AM
Well I shan't stop uploading, although at the moment it's only about one or two a week .. I used to try and keep up and see all the uploads over each day but I just can't any more. It means that statistically I do far less comments than I used to per number of pic uploads, which on a wider scale if anyone is doing the same thing means there are less comments all round ... which upsets some of the members.

However I hope we don't restrict uploading any further .. I'd hate to lose the chance of uploading my one a day because I still think that's valuable just for the compare/contrast facility .. and I do value very highly any comments that do come my way.
AlanTW 18 353
27 Feb 2004 10:21AM
I've all but given up trying to look through the day's uploads and I guess until broadband makes it out to the top of the Pennines it's going to stay that way. I now usually look at the most recent 2 or 3 pages and the EC page, but I realise that I must be missing a lot of good stuff.
ePZ is a victim of it's own success!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.