Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 10 Ultimate

Getting a shot printed and framed. Where?

MrGoatsmilk 12 1.5k England
27 Apr 2014 4:00PM
I'm looking at getting a shot printed and framed and as I have never sent any shots off to get them done I thought I'd ask here first to see who people here use.

Cheers for any pointers.

Stuart

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit 10 8.0k 13 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2014 5:32PM
I have used DS Colour (Cheshire) for printing and know they do mounting as well. I have been very pleased with them - I also used One Vision (Coventry) and had good experiences there as well
peterjones 18 5.0k 1 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2014 7:06PM
I agree with the comment above re DS Colour and One Vision; One Vision if necessary will correct your colour for you particularly useful if you have an uncalibrated monitor; DS Colour no longer will correct your colour; you must have a calibrated monitor and preferably use their downloadable profile though I believe sRGB works almost as well.

I also note that at 19.03 27/04/14 DS Colour's website is FUBAR with some guff about not connecting with a Tomcat server, no doubt a techie can enlighten us.

Peter.
arhb 13 3.4k 68 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2014 7:21PM
I have used this service(print/mount/frame) by Loxley Colour, and was very impressed with the quality, packing and customer care.
Highly recommended.
fishypic 6 28 United Kingdom
3 Jun 2014 7:15PM
If its a canvas you are looking for, hellocanvans do some great printing and they have 40% off discount at present. have used them lots of times for gifts in the past and always had great results.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.