Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

Giving photographs titles.....

29 Oct 2006 6:21AM
titles do matter; I have sometimes received nice reactions on my choice of titles, which leads me to believe I succeeded in diverting the viewer's attention from the fact that the picture is actually quite crappy; or - otherwise - they didn't fell for it, but at least I gave them that little something to comment positively about ;o)
Skodster 15 902 Ireland
29 Oct 2006 6:26AM
There is a young lady member (CP_01) on this site who has commented a couple of times on my pics.

When I went to see her portfolio, I was impressed with her work and I noticed that many of her photos used very large titles on the photos to emphasise the mood or meaning and it works very well in my opinion.

Whilst I agree with some comments about titles on the photos themselves there are, as always, exceptions that should be made.
joolsb 16 27.1k 38 Switzerland
29 Oct 2006 9:16AM

Quote:There is a young lady member (CP_01) on this site
who has commented a couple of times on my pics.
When I went to see her portfolio,
I was impressed with her work
and I noticed that many of her photos used very large titles on the photos to emphasise the mood or meaning and it works very well in my opinion.

You see what you did wrong? It was all going so well up until the last line, which just didn't scan, I'm afraid. Still, keep practising. Limerick-writing isn't easy...

:OD
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
29 Oct 2006 12:57PM
LOL Jools! That tickled me. 8-]

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.