Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

Great Old Music

StrayCat Plus
12 17.6k 3 Canada
12 Nov 2013 5:57AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

RockinJim 3 81 England
12 Nov 2013 8:56AM
Many Thanks, 'Great Music'
ade123 Plus
3 262 1 United Kingdom
12 Nov 2013 9:23AM
Some old ones on there and i have to admit i know quite a few of them and at least you can understand the words Grin
Thanks for posting.
Ade
Graysta 11 1.1k England
12 Nov 2013 9:05PM
Some of that not so great, probably a collection of some of the not so great music from my youth but some of the most commercial. Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) a stunning rendition of Proud Mary, But they did do better, Cosmos factory album gave a rendition of I heard It through the grapevine which I thought was as good as The great Marvin Gaye's version.
Like many more on here it was the time of my Youth and I remember it well for great music.
Bowie - all the glam rock groups - Black Sabbath - Purple - Jethro Tull- a Never ending list of groups that we listened to. I suppose that after Ken the Bruce has misted into the Retirement home of Radio 2. Someone will pop up on tacks of my years and list a 1d song (NO not Canon 1d).
But those boys that earn more than we get pension.
StrayCat Plus
12 17.6k 3 Canada
13 Nov 2013 7:33AM
I have a 4 cd set of CCR music that I bought years ago. It was digitally re-mastered, so probably sounds better. I also have a cd and DVD of John Fogerty in concert; the man is still going strong, very high-energy performer.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.