Save 10% On Pictar Home Studio Pro Photography Kits With Code: EPHOTOZINE10

Guest Editor

16 Feb 2020 2:04PM
A question/remark. I'm up for giving it a go the following months. But July? I see other names appearing every month in the schedule Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveRyder Plus
6 4.2k 2 United Kingdom
16 Feb 2020 3:55PM

Quote:A question/remark. I'm up for giving it a go the following months. But July? I see other names appearing every month in the schedule Smile

It's a good period at present, lots of volunteers. Other times Colleen has been struggling to get people.
I'm doing it next week and can recommend you to take a week it's informative and fun.

However yes, after 1st week of July.

16 Feb 2020 4:40PM
Thanks Dave. Well I'm up for it, either from September on, or before July Smile
clicknimagine Plus
10 635 100 India
16 Mar 2020 6:05AM
Thanks for sharing so many great images, it has always been a difficult experience for me to select a few from the whole lot...congrats to all the winners, other members have also done a great job it is just a matter of opinion which made all the differences...i have completed this term and it is over to the next GE...
mrswoolybill Plus
13 2.1k 2209 United Kingdom
30 Mar 2020 7:46AM
Well that's my week over. I have faithfully opened every upload in the gallery through to midnight. As a self-isolating over-70 I am enjoying my time on ePHOTOzine even more than usual.

I certainly landed an interesting week, didn't I! A number of my choices reflect the theme of isolation, uncertainty, apprehension. Photographers are using their eyes and personal vision to respond to this new world, that has to be good. Capture the moment, it's what stills photography does best.

Thanks Colleen for organising this corner of the site.
Moira
ColleenA Plus
7 445 7 Australia
30 Mar 2020 7:59AM

Quote:Well that's my week over. I have faithfully opened every upload in the gallery through to midnight. As a self-isolating over-70 I am enjoying my time on ePHOTOzine even more than usual.

I certainly landed an interesting week, didn't I! A number of my choices reflect the theme of isolation, uncertainty, apprehension. Photographers are using their eyes and personal vision to respond to this new world, that has to be good. Capture the moment, it's what stills photography does best.

Thanks Colleen for organising this corner of the site.
Moira

Thanks for your support. I really appreciate it. Keep safe
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.2k 2 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2020 8:47PM
Colleen,

You can put me down for next available week - looks like we'll have plenty of time on our hands for a while yet...

Incidentally - how many awards are possible each day ?
I tend to stick to one or two but I see more are possible.
pamelajean Plus
14 1.3k 2132 United Kingdom
11 May 2020 3:34PM
Thank you once again, Colleen, for giving me the opportunity to be Guest Editor for a week. There is a noticeable difference in the gallery photos at this time, as Moira pointed out, which has made the experience a lot more interesting.
I see from the Guest Editor Schedule that there are vacancies from 6th July. So, if the week beginning 6th July is free, I'd like that one, but if not, any time will be fine.

Pamela.
pink Plus
16 6.4k 8 United Kingdom
11 May 2020 4:55PM
Colleen,
I am available for a week if you need me
Thanks
Ian
22 May 2020 6:37PM
I'm ready to do a week Colleen,
Fred.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.