Turn Your Old Camera Into Cash With An Instant Quote From MPB

Guest Editor

Arvorphoto Plus
9 124 4 United Kingdom
29 Jun 2020 7:27AM
Another week done, it is noticeable how the restrictions of the corona pandemic has changed the perspective of the gallery. However, it has still led me to an interesting selection of Awards.

Colleen, can you put me down for another week please. Also if you have any short notice withdrawals, I may be able to help out as I have plenty of time on my hands

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ColleenA Plus
7 450 7 Australia
29 Jun 2020 8:19AM

Quote:Another week done, it is noticeable how the restrictions of the corona pandemic has changed the perspective of the gallery. However, it has still led me to an interesting selection of Awards.

Colleen, can you put me down for another week please. Also if you have any short notice withdrawals, I may be able to help out as I have plenty of time on my hands

Thank you for your week as Editor. Great selection. Iíve put you down for the first available opening which is 28 September. Iíll keep you in mind if anyone cancels in the mean while.
Arvorphoto Plus
9 124 4 United Kingdom
29 Jun 2020 8:35AM

Quote:
Quote:Another week done, it is noticeable how the restrictions of the corona pandemic has changed the perspective of the gallery. However, it has still led me to an interesting selection of Awards.

Thank you for your week as Editor. Great selection. Iíve put you down for the first available opening which is 28 September. Iíll keep you in mind if anyone cancels in the mean while.

Ok, 28 September pencilled in my diary

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.