Panasonic 'Nature' Competition - Win A LUMIX FZ1000 II!

Guest Editor Awards.

Buffalo_Tom 13 2.3k 9 Wales
14 Oct 2013 10:09PM
No point in commenting on that................it was just my opinion when all said and done..............Matter is now closed from me.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

LynneJoyce Plus
11 22 99 United Kingdom
17 Oct 2013 8:02AM
I have never had a GEA Sad but that doesn't make the system wrong, it just means that my images didn't appeal to any of the Guest Editors. 3.8% is less than statistically significant so far from being excessive.

It strikes me that there are people who use this site just so they can have a damned good moan. I work on the principle that if I have nothing positive to say I say nothing. So here is my final comment.

Thank you so much to each and every Guest Editor for giving your time and effort for free and for sharing your tastes and preferences with us all (even if my obvious genius has escaped your notice thus far)!!!
keithh 15 25.5k 33 Wallis And Futuna
17 Oct 2013 8:17AM
I was right there with you until the words 'for free'. Sad
17 Oct 2013 11:24AM
Well Lynne I did think I had something positive to say but obviously not. This is the first time I have actually felt I had something strong to say and the first time I have posted in the Forums other than word search or about music. I was thinking about being a GE in the New Year when hopefully I would have had more time but not now.
In future the site can go on without my work as it will be a while before I post again.

Tom.
keithh 15 25.5k 33 Wallis And Futuna
17 Oct 2013 12:02PM
For what reason, Tom. Nobody insulted you. Alright a few might not agree but the ideal way to get your point across is to actually do it for a week. There's one thing I can guarantee you - not everyone will agree with your choices. Given a few weeks to go over them you might not even agree with your own.
17 Oct 2013 12:16PM
Ok Keith point taken..removed just having a bad day.
17 Oct 2013 12:17PM
OK Keith...point taken...just having a bad day at the office.
StrayCat 15 19.1k 3 Canada
17 Oct 2013 8:19PM
Happens to us all Tom, don't feel that there are bad feelings because of this thread, it probably needed to be said.Wink
Pete Plus
18 18.8k 97 England
17 Oct 2013 9:19PM
What they said ^^^ and it would be really good to see you as Guest Editor if you have time because judging by what you comment on you can certainly spot a great photo Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.