PortraitPro Flash Sale - 50% Off + Get An Extra 20% Off with Code: EZ89

Has anyone else had continuous problems with Loxley Colour or is it just me

Londonmackam 12 37
6 May 2011 3:06PM
After careful deliberation at the SWPP I decided to use Loxley Colour for my future wedding albums and prints over Sim 2000.

Since then I've experienced the following.
An order sent to an old address even though I'd changed it months previously and had other orders delivered correctly
An Infinity coffee table book with the wrong cover, (Matt instead of Gloss)
Another infinity coffee table book with colour correction when I asked for none.
Yesterday I received someone elses wedding photos instead of the prints I ordered.

Starting to regret my choice even though the product themselves are great. I'm sick of ringing up and paying on a 0845 number to rectify the mistakes.

Anyone else experiencing similar service or is it just me?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MeanGreeny 14 3.7k England
6 May 2011 3:09PM
Not totally relevant but aren't 0845 numbers free now on BT ?
6 May 2011 3:14PM

Quote:Not totally relevant but aren't 0845 numbers free now on BT ?

Depends on the deal you have. If you're paying by the call, they still cost.
Londonmackam 12 37
6 May 2011 3:15PM
Maybe 0845 numbers free on BT but no help if you don't have a landline and you use a mobile
Londonmackam 12 37
6 May 2011 3:17PM
Anyway should have left that out just thought they could have left a local number.

More concerned about hearing if anyone else is receiving bad service
Buchephalus 11 30
6 May 2011 3:22PM
I've used Loxley for the last 10 years for albums, prints etc. Have to admit they have made one or two mistakes, however they're always sorted out quickly and efficiently. For example I had a wedding album delivered that had a manufacturing flaw, no problem and it was quickly replaced. Personally I'd recommend them to anyone, their customer services are excellent. Sorry you've had so much trouble but I'd either phone or email and get things sorted with your account.
timbo 17 596 United Kingdom
6 May 2011 3:56PM
Only issue i ever had was not getting my prints when paying for standard delivery. Don't know if this was a scam to get me to pay for more or just an error. Quality of products has never been an issue.
scottishphototours 16 2.6k 2
6 May 2011 3:57PM
I've said on here before that I've used Loxley since they were in a basement in central Glasgow, maybe 15 years ago.

I've had HUNDREDS of albums, prints and framed stuff done by them and have had maybe 2 complaints in that time. Both were sorted quickly and efficiently at no cost to me.

Can I suggest you call and ask for Chris Kay to call you and discuss your issues. He is their number 1 guy for sales and marketing, very affable and approachable and very keen to resolve any issues for his customers. And you can call him on 0141 333 9444 if you don't like the 0845 number...

Andy.
VH 10 10
9 May 2011 10:37PM
The customer service at Loxley is second to none. I've been ordering from them for a few years now and in that time I've only had a couple of problems with orders but it's the way they deal with any problems or queries that I find fantastic. I rave about them to anyone and everyone.
Londonmackam 12 37
9 May 2011 11:17PM
The response I got from this error was first class and the other mistakes were rectified quickly.

Hopefully they'll be less mistakes in the future as the products are great
RogBrown 13 3.1k 10 England
10 May 2011 5:28PM

Quote:Maybe 0845 numbers free on BT but no help if you don't have a landline and you use a mobile

Check out Saynoto0870.com.
Fixitfit 6 1
21 Dec 2015 7:57PM
Used them second time now and there is a mistake they have done with the album. Initially they were quick to get back to me. But silence ever since and not responding to my emails. I will not use them ever again
peterjones 18 5.0k 1 United Kingdom
21 Dec 2015 10:54PM
I wasn't impressed with Loxley's colour rendition of prints, when I went to ask them a question at one of the shows I was studiously ignored; for the last ten years I have used OneVision whose print quality and customer service has been exemplary.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.