Get Up To 30% Off Regatta Waterproof Jackets

Hello

5 Sep 2009 9:55PM
My name is Julie and I started taking photography seriously about 6 months ago. I would class myself as a 'enthusiastic amateur' and hopefully belonging to sites such as this will inspire and improve my photography.

I love walking and live in the North East. I have two dogs and along with another friend who also enjoys photography and owns a dog can be seen on a weekend walking in the Cleveland Hills and North Yorkshire Moors.

I am not sure as to which form of photography I prefer at the moment. I enjoy landscape photography, photographing my dogs and cats, old buildings and have just bought a macro lens to experiment with.

As my husband said the other day...... this photography lark is becoming an obsession!
diver pete 17 71 1 New Zealand
5 Sep 2009 10:40PM
Welcome Julie,
Hope you enjoy your time here among us other obsessed.
Regards,
Pete
cameracat 17 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
5 Sep 2009 10:45PM

Quote:photography lark is becoming an obsession

Console him with the thought, That its probably cheaper than fashion...Smile

Welcome to ePHOTOzine....Wink
6 Sep 2009 9:22AM
Many thanks for you kind welcome. Not sure by the time that I have purchases lenses, filters, bags, tripods etc that photography is cheaper than fashion but its so much more rewarding!
7 Sep 2009 4:12AM
Welcome Julie. I love taking landscape photography. I started getting serious a few months back. I'm working on getting a better camera and a newer computer.
paulett 12 19 United Kingdom
7 Sep 2009 11:06AM
welcome julie

I have been on this wonderful site for about a month now
and I think it is brilliant.
You live in a lovely part of the country for photographing some fantastic scenery.

paula.
DaveMead 12 23 14 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2009 12:56PM
Hi Julie
A belated welcome to the site, I hope you are enjoying/learning plenty. It's nice to see another fan of the moors on here. Your first posts are excellent and I look forward to seeing more.
Regards,
Dave

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.