GB Sports Photographer & The Panasonic LUMIX S1

Hello again

22 Dec 2011 8:56PM
Hi everyone and a merry Christmas to all, I'm new well kind of, I was a member a few years ago, well that's if it was actually as long as that, I had lost the photography buzz but over the last several months I have come back with a bang. How did I stay away for so long??? I'm back and just want to upload some of my new images and see what you all think. I'm totally open to criticism so feel free to let me know if my images are good or bad, because that only way I can improve.

Just to let you all know if I write something on someone's page and there is an S missing, I'm sorry my laptop is not agreeing with the amount of s's that I use. So sorry in advance

sssssssssssssssssscott

it got a bit carried away there though, blasted toshiba

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 15 17.9k 8 Norway
22 Dec 2011 9:25PM
LOL!!!!

Welcome (back??) Scott!!! Not a lot's changed (in reality Wink) but glad to see you're still 'in there'!'

Merry Christmas!
22 Dec 2011 9:37PM
Yeah I left but I'm back, thanks for the welcome, I always remembered your great car images, I will need to have a sneak peak and see if you have any new ones.

Merry Christmas to you too
User_Removed 15 17.9k 8 Norway
22 Dec 2011 9:42PM

Quote:I always remembered your great car images

(Thank you Scott)
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
22 Dec 2011 9:46PM
Welcome back Scott - you were gone but not forgotten Smile Is it really a few years since you've been around? Blimey - time don't half fly!
22 Dec 2011 9:56PM

Quote: Is it really a few years since you've been around? Blimey - time don't half fly!

Ha ha ha I'm pretty sure it is, time does fly that's for sure, I now need to find everyone that I followed before and see how you all are getting on, like yourself. How are you? Merry Christmas also
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
22 Dec 2011 10:23PM
I've just been having a look in my messages and the last time we corresponded was back in 2007 - I think (there's a lot of messages in my inbox).

I'm doing fine thanks - if it's really been that long then quite a few things changed in my life and all for the better. One large bedroom converted to a studio and all the time in the world to play with the camera (when I'm not stuck in the office) - can't complain!
23 Dec 2011 9:47AM
Brilliant!! glad your well and you have your own wee studio, sounds great. Something I'd love to have because my portraits are still my weak point. Hoping to attend a few courses on portrait photography next year so I don't get all nervous and turn down weddings and so forth. Looking forward to it.

In 2007 I was in Edinburgh but I'm now in st andrews working, staying just outside. I have a car now which has opened up all photo oppourtunities which is great, not relying on public transport when you stay in the middle of nowhere is great.
mondmagu 9 75 Ireland
3 Jan 2012 1:15AM
Welcome back on board Scott,glad you got your mojo back.

Des
MrsS 13 4.5k 18 England
3 Jan 2012 8:38AM
Good to have you back Scott - nothing much has changed (oh, except that we got married in October, so you might have noticed the name change!) Wink

Fran x
4 Jan 2012 8:06PM
Thanks very much Des and Fran, I did wonder for a second there Fran and congratulations, it's always nice to hear about these happy things Grin

Scott

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.