Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

Hello Everyone

9 Feb 2010 8:21PM
Hello everyone, My name is Teresa, I live in Northern Ireland, and love Photography. I am at min, study for my HND in Photography and enjoying every minute of it. Hoping to be able to chat with others who share my love for Photography.
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
9 Feb 2010 9:17PM
Hi Teresa, welcome to ePHOTOzine...the site's full of people who love photography so I'm sure you'll get on fine. Looking forward to seeing your work grow as you study on your course. What's the split between theory and practical?
fran_weaver 11 44 United Kingdom
9 Feb 2010 9:20PM
Hi, welcome to ephotozine. I haven't been a member for long but I'm really glad I became a member. Everyone are really friendly and helpfull. I was considering doing an online Diploma in Photography but may opt for a few days 1:1 instead.

Fran
Toonman 14 1.4k 2 England
10 Feb 2010 7:03AM
Hi Teresa, Hi fran. Welcome, good to see you have both posted photos straight away. I hope to see more.
god9308 11 1 United States
11 Feb 2010 3:18AM
Hello my name is sonya
I live in worcester massachuettes i love taking pictures and its really my passion in life i look forward to being apart of this forum
funkeldink 17 1.6k 1 Australia
11 Feb 2010 3:21AM
welcome
11 Feb 2010 6:05PM
Hi everyone, thank you for welcoming me to this wonderful site. Pete, I hope to progress through the next 3yrs and get to be the kind of photographer I want to be. Our assignments would be half theory (which is just having to do it ) and the practical would be half as well. I prefer the hands on. There is a lot of research to be done on the theory, but to see your practical is fabulous, when your finished prints are mounted on the wall. Hopefully I will be able to share some of these with everyone, as I go through the course. Thank you again everyone for the lovely welcome.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.