Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Hello From Canada

16 Apr 2018 12:45AM
Hello All

Iíve been a long time lurker on the site and recently joined, my name is Igor and Iím from Canada, I shoot primarily Macro (Watches) but have been branching out and trying some Night Photography. Iíd say Iím a Beginner as my primary focus on photography/cameras was a point a shoot Nikon that lasted 8 years (Nikon S6300) and was wonderful for my macro wrist watch photography needs.

Iíve since upgraded (Nikon D5500 and Sony RX100V a year ago ) and started delving into the literature more and examining a couple sites and opinions from various photographers on composition and tips/tricks. My goal is always to try and take a photo and have fun, although I may consider editing in the future, I always prefer an untouched image to an edited one.This site was always a go to and I thought I better join and get involed in the community more.

Iím at the point where Iím considering adding a Nikon 105mm VR and weighing the options, to me it seems a perfect lens, although a lens is only good as the photogrpaher using it.

All the best and hope to interact and learn as much as I can.

Igor

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse 15 41.1k 270 England
16 Apr 2018 2:25AM
Welcome to ePhotozine, Igor. Smile
saltireblue Plus
8 8.3k 33 Norway
16 Apr 2018 7:43AM
Greeting and welcome to ePz, Igor.
As you've been lurking a while you'll probably know already that this is the best 'one-stop-shopping' site on the web for photography . we have it all!
Enjoy getting involved!

Malc
capto Plus
6 5.2k 8 United Kingdom
16 Apr 2018 8:32AM
Welcome and enjoy yourself.Smile
ivor
bluesandtwos 8 337 1 England
16 Apr 2018 8:37AM
Welcome! Smile I 'lurked' for a long time too before jumping in, but it's great here. Really friendly, and the natives always very willing to help.

Dave
banehawi Plus
14 1.9k 3916 Canada
16 Apr 2018 1:14PM
Welcome Igor.

Update your profile and you will have a Canadian flag by your name.

W
16 Apr 2018 2:09PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome and the tips Smile (I have used some of them, ie Canadian flag Wink Grin I've uploaded one of my recent photos and hope to do more tomorrow Smile
24 Apr 2018 5:53AM
Hey Welcome to the forum!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.