hello there, just a quick introduction!

Hello.
Just signed in to this site, all looks very good... lots of awesome pictures out there i can see.

I joined as my cousin recomended i sign up as he reckons my pics are rather good... not too sure about that really! but i thought i would give it a go. I have always had a keen interest in photography, but not until recent years decided to give it a whirl! I brought a small snappy camera for holidays and alike about 2years ago, and while its not too bad i always felt i could do more... wanted to try more.. so about 6months ago after lots of searching and saving my pennies! I brought the Cannon 600D altho i do use my gf's "sony something or another" also!

my main passion has to be wildlife - nature - animals - habbitat, that kind of thing. I never really thought i would join anything like this, as a lack of confidence to get me out there has hindered me somewhat.

I would like to see how other people use their camera's for certain pics, and share idea on how to achieve a shot. gain more info and knowledge, i want to learn more, about how to use equiptment more efficient for the job at hand.

i look forward to joining in the chat and disscussions, making new friends, and hearing what other people have to say, and to just be able to share pics and info with others of a like mind.

looking forward to learning too.

I have a passion i guess you would say... just not sure how to use it to its full potential yet....Photography is my hobby, keeps me focused when all around there is chaos! I have found that taking my pictures, i go out and look and find things... looking all around walking taking time - this is something that makes me happy - gives me focus. it has helped me thru some testing times, by giving me something to enjoy.

Anyway! enough of my ramblings! hope you like what i post... look forward to chating to you all and getting to know people.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BigRick 14 2.1k 3 United Kingdom
16 Aug 2011 3:16PM
welcome to the site.... happy browsing. Smile
User_Removed 15 17.9k 8 Norway
16 Aug 2011 3:37PM
Welcome Calvin - enjoy your time here.
franken Plus
17 5.0k 4 United Kingdom
16 Aug 2011 3:56PM
Hi Calvin - welcome to the EPZ.

Ken
Richsr 12 91 223 England
16 Aug 2011 3:56PM
Welcome to EPZ Calvin
rambler Plus
11 1.0k 17 England
16 Aug 2011 4:25PM
Hello Calvin have fun,

Look out for the critique gallery, a good way of getting tips and feedback on your pictures.

Ken
min 8 522 United Kingdom
16 Aug 2011 5:58PM
welcome to EPZ Calvin
maggie
Thankyou all for the lovely welcome.... Grin
User_Removed 10 80 1 United Kingdom
22 Aug 2011 6:33PM
Welcome! Enjoy EPZ, so much to be learnt from others on here Grin
been looking around... at everyones pics, it is such a great place, and everyones pics are awesome. makes my pics seem a little inadequate to be honest.
i would like to learn lots... if only i could figure out how to look at some of the stuff around this big place lol. I'm not even sure this message will get to the wider audience! i would like to learn about exposure levels for like taking waterfalls or moving cars in the evening for example.... i know ive benn here about 50days or so, but still feel all new to this place, and trying to find my feet! Wish my pics where better, or some such!... maybe its the lack of places i can get to, as its nature and animals are my thing!.....
Sorry for posting here, wasnt sure where else to put it or what to title it lol. im enjoying what i can of this group, its great. Smile
9 Oct 2011 11:10PM
Enjoy the time on the on the site GrinGrin
pieaddict 12 73 United Kingdom
10 Oct 2011 9:55AM
eh up cocker, welcome

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.