ADVERTISEMENT
Save & earn with MPB; trade-in and buy pre-loved

Hellooooooooooooo 2 Everyone

26 Jun 2008 12:20PM
Hi All,

This is Moon Chaser from Pakistan. I’m beginner in photography & through surfing, I find myself at ephotozine forum where every day I see my exclamatory voice Ohhhhhhhh waoooooo. Can we really do this while using digital cameras?

It gives me immense pleasure to read how nicely everyone posts comments & guide to polish one’s inner traits.

The prime credit goes to the management of EPHOTOZINE who made this virtual board to share experiences & knowledge of wisdom regardless of age groups & regions we belong. I’d love to call it a family. Looking forward your comments & guidelines to see the flying colors of success Smile

May Lord keep showering HIS LOVE on all of us & show us the righteous path amen

Rgds/Sidd
bangalicious 15 1.3k 5 England
26 Jun 2008 1:11PM
Welcome Sid.

I am loving the colour in your uploads. Looking forward to seeing more uploads of pakistani culture and way of life.

Anil.
Carabosse Plus
19 43.1k 270 England
26 Jun 2008 1:28PM

Quote:The prime credit goes to the management of EPHOTOZINE who made this virtual board to share experiences & knowledge of wisdom regardless of age groups & regions we belong. I’d love to call it a family. Looking forward your comments & guidelines to see the flying colors of success

May Lord keep showering HIS LOVE on all of us & show us the righteous path amen

Wow what an introductory post! Welcome Sidd! Smile
RogBrown 16 3.1k 10 England
26 Jun 2008 3:01PM

Quote:
Wow what an introductory post!

What a creep, more like!! SmileSmileSmile
Welcome Sidd
BrokenAir 14 20 United Kingdom
26 Jun 2008 3:04PM
Welcome Sidd ^_^
NevP 17 853 13 Canada
26 Jun 2008 3:05PM
Welcome Sidd. It is a family. Dysfunctional. Smile
Possum 16 148 England
26 Jun 2008 5:22PM
A big welcome - it's a bit of a madhouse at times but a great place to learn and meet a wonderful community of people Smile
Allie
27 Jun 2008 4:11AM
Thanks for this nice welcome Smile I really feel honor to have such effervescent notes from such wonderful fellows…

After viewing all of you uploads, I wish to pay a standing ovation how beautifully you captured & portrayed your inner beauty. What I feel this is love who urges us to seek ourselves.

Different stages come in human life when he/she goes through the exotic feelings of being near or being away. This is love that attracts me to come in photography.

What I believe “Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents never revenges itself”
To display the essence of love, my bro Sheraz Alvi (e-Photozine ID SunChaser) uploaded a website www.mystoryoflove.com. It’s in initial stage & you all are welcome to share your love story with the rest of the world. What lesson you got in your first love, 2nd & so on…

You can take a look his BEST SHOTS @ https://www.ephotozine.com/u82236

May LORD keeps us safe from all troubles & we spread the message of love to keep peace & harmony within our souls as well amen

Best of luck Smile

Rgds/Sidd
27 Jun 2008 1:02PM
27 Jun 2008 1:03PM
Amen brother.
28 Jun 2008 12:13PM
Thanks bro really thanks Smile

God bless you Smile

Rgds/Sidd

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.