Save 35% On A SmugMug Account Today!

Help Needed with PP Comp Entry Form.. Please

pj.morley 18 947 United Kingdom
12 Feb 2005 8:48AM
I can't believe what I've just done. I spent last night choosing my pics for this months PP comp and the deadline is Tuesday. (I know I've left it late) so off i went to the post office, bought a permanent marker to write the details on the CD, 2 reference prints etc. all packaged up lovely and maybe they'll get there in time..

Amyway.. got home feeling quite pleased and a little bit confident cos I thought the pics were good but when I opened my wallet, I realise that I have more stamps than I should have..

I've only posted it without stamps on.. I can't believe it..

So I've put together the same package to send in the hope that i can still get it there for the Tuesday deadline but I haven't got another entry form, I did manage to post that OK :-(

Anyway, does any kind person out there have a copy of PP with the House and Home Comp Feb 2005 issue? And if you aren't entering could anyone scan the entry form and e-mail it to me?

I've tried the web site etc. but can't find a downloadable version.

Thanks in advance for any help offered
12 Feb 2005 8:49AM
sorry.. nearly forget my e-mail address is

pauljm (at) lineone (dot) net

Thanks
12 Feb 2005 12:36PM
help? anybody? no...
help? anybody? no...
help? anybody? no...

Wink
sillyconguru 16 4.4k
12 Feb 2005 12:41PM
Hi Paul. I can do you a copy, I'll just scan it now.
ejtumman 16 2.8k England
12 Feb 2005 12:45PM
Sorry to do this but just read rules of entry:

"Photocopied entry forms will not be accepted".

Not sure if that includes scans LOL

Would love to help but mine went with my entry :oP

Emma
12 Feb 2005 12:48PM
Thanks Andrew and Emma.. I should have read the rules first.. No what I should have done is put the bloody stamps on the envelope.. can't believe it.. LOL
sillyconguru 16 4.4k
12 Feb 2005 12:49PM
You're correct Emma. Paul, I can still send you a copy (if you wish to give it a try).

EDIT - Paul, I just read your post. They probably want this as proof of purchase.
12 Feb 2005 12:55PM
Thanks again Andrew but they are unlikely to accept a scan either but thank you very much for responding..

Looks like I won't be entering after all..

Good luck with your entry Emma
sillyconguru 16 4.4k
12 Feb 2005 12:58PM
Oh, well :-(
Snapper 16 4.5k 3 United States Outlying Islands
12 Feb 2005 4:54PM
Last chance saloon: phone them and/or email them and beg forgiveness and tell them you will send the penalty fee if they will accept the unstamped one. Generally the PO try to deliver unstamped post, but most businesses refuse to accept it as they have to pay the postage and a fee of about 1. Worth a try?
mrcal 17 1.0k
13 Feb 2005 1:18AM
Could you use the international entry form? Worst case is that they don't accept it.
mrcal 17 1.0k
13 Feb 2005 9:56AM
I know it's getting late in the day but p80 of the March PP says you can print out entry forms if you sign up for their email newsletter.
ejtumman 16 2.8k England
14 Feb 2005 4:32AM
Try Here

Hope its not too late!!

Emma

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.