Exclusive Offer - 20% Off Mitsubishi CP-M15E Printer Bundle!

Help please !

As I age disgracefully, my eyesight, which was never perfect, begins to aggravate. I find it difficult to compose really sharp images on the camera screens.
I have two old mobiles, a Microsoft and a Samsung Galaxy, and wondered if there was any way to tether either to either an Olympus E-5 or A panasonic FZ1000.
So if anyone can help, I would be most grateful, as long as it is fairly simple GrinGrinGrin
Thanks
David
chensuriashi Plus
14 328 18 England
17 Nov 2020 5:13PM
Hi I just found a great film on UTube on it and it looks very easy, just ask Utube and there is one quite good too.
Thanks for that, just get " Page not found, unfortunatelySad
David
chensuriashi Plus
14 328 18 England
17 Nov 2020 5:19PM
Sorry should have had a better go, the one I just found on Utube is only 4 mins long and very good. quite a lot to choose from too.
17 Nov 2020 7:25PM
I think you need to look for YouTube rather than UTube. I suspect that's why it was unfound.
pablophotographer 9 1.7k 389
23 Nov 2020 3:29PM

Quote:Hi I just found a great film on UTube on it and it looks very easy, just ask Utube and there is one quite good too.

Hi. I think the site would not have objected a copy ot the URL address of that specific 4 minute film to show up in the comments... I believe it would help greatly.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.