Help with Foliopic

cardiffgareth New Member
7 United Kingdom
10 Oct 2018 9:27PM
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I was wondering if anyone had used Foliopic for their website? If you have can I ask when it came to adding content to the pages, did you have to “add a custom page” for every page as I’m struggling as to where I go to add content to the pages I have made in the menu? When I used moonfruit for my website I would click onto the actual page itself so it loaded that page in for me to see and then I could add the content and save, but I am unable to find this on Foliopic?

Am I doing something wrong?!

Thanks.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
8 8.5k 33 Norway
11 Oct 2018 7:42AM
Hi Gareth. It's so long since I set up my site, I honestly can't remember.
However, if you go to YouTube and simply search 'Foliopic' there's some 'how to' vids for you to look at.

Malc
cardiffgareth New Member
7 United Kingdom
11 Oct 2018 11:48AM

Quote:Hi Gareth. It's so long since I set up my site, I honestly can't remember.
However, if you go to YouTube and simply search 'Foliopic' there's some 'how to' vids for you to look at.

Malc

Thanks Malc,
Yeah, been on there but could only find 2 videos that are for inserting a header image and how to use the homepage editor Sad
saltireblue Plus
8 8.5k 33 Norway
11 Oct 2018 12:46PM
Ah, right...I'll ask WebDev if they can respond to your question here in the forums. They should be able to help.
11 Oct 2018 1:11PM
Hi Gareth, I'll send you an email so we can work through getting you underway.

Rick
cardiffgareth New Member
7 United Kingdom
14 Oct 2018 10:58AM

Quote:Hi Gareth, I'll send you an email so we can work through getting you underway.

Rick

Replied to your email Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.