Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Helpful Information

collywobles 13 3.9k 10 United Kingdom
8 Oct 2012 3:09PM
I post this site as a helpful information location. If you have other places that would be helpful to other EPZr's use this forum.

I post this as a place you can check if your vehicle is registered on the Insurers Database. This is the database that the Police use when their ANPR system registers a vehicle as uninsured. Also you can check that your registerd vehicle details are correct.

Vehicle Insurance Check

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rossd 14 1.1k England
8 Oct 2012 3:47PM

Quote:Spam, Spam , Spam , Spam
??????

Thought it was quite useful.
Pete Plus
16 18.8k 97 England
8 Oct 2012 4:03PM
Great idea Colin
I'll add this one to check when considering buying a house
police.uk
You enter the postcode of the house you are interested in buying and it brings up all the crime in that area. Very useful.
rossd 14 1.1k England
8 Oct 2012 4:30PM
Why was my post deleted? All I said (in answer to the person who called it 'spam') was that I thought it was a useful link!
Pete Plus
16 18.8k 97 England
8 Oct 2012 4:43PM

Quote:Why was my post deleted?

Because I deleted the spam accusation post which was incorrect and then yours didn't make sense - unless, of course, you prefer to look like a **** talking to yourself?
Carabosse Plus
14 40.9k 269 England
8 Oct 2012 5:31PM

Quote:unless, of course, you prefer to look like a **** talking to yourself?

Loving Pete's new style! Grin Tongue Grin

Thanks for the links, Colin and Pete.
rossd 14 1.1k England
8 Oct 2012 6:13PM

Quote:and then yours didn't make sense - unless, of course, you prefer to look like a **** talking to yourself?

(sigh)...............I'm obviously not one of your favourite members ('member' being another name for a '****') Sad

My statement ' I found the link useful' was directed at, and might have been appreciated by, the OP.
Pete Plus
16 18.8k 97 England
8 Oct 2012 6:18PM

Quote:(sigh)...............I'm obviously not one of your favourite members ('member' being another name for a '****')

(sigh)..........it's nothing to do with favouritism if I'd left your post you would have looked silly. I'll put it back up - life's too short.
saltireblue Plus
7 7.0k 33 Norway
8 Oct 2012 6:24PM

Quote: life's too short.

Well said that man.

Malc
tomcat 11 6.4k 15 United Kingdom
8 Oct 2012 9:10PM
25 Nov 2012 9:46AM
Does anyone use a prog where you can send text messages from PC to Mobile Phone, if so which one do you recommend. In doing a web search I note there are a few progs out there but am suspicious of just downloading something that is not recommended.

Help please.

Thanks
28 Feb 2017 1:06PM
Helpful Tips
When typing numbers it is often required that a ‘half’ or ‘quarter is required. There are numerous ways to do this but a simple one is as follows: -
• Run the program named ‘Charmap’.
• Select your font.
• Click on the character you require
• Select Copy and paste into your email, document, you can use the Alt+xxx codes to apply as well as the copy method.
• Examples below

Using Arial Font/Code
¼ Alt+0188

½ Alt+0189

¾ Alt+0190

2½ Alt+0189

In most cases the codes are common between fonts but some are different so check first. Using this method, you can effectively type in any unique characters within the font range.

Hope this is helpful.
justin c 13 4.8k 36 England
28 Feb 2017 3:19PM

Quote:unless, of course, you prefer to look like a **** talking to yourself?

LOL 😁

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.