Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

hey guys

im simon stokes from burton on trent i got a group wanting me to be there photgrapher but gtta hit a high 50 likes befoore the deside to try me out can you help me if u have fb and like my page SsPhotography facebook page

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

janeez Plus
8 1.7k 8 United Kingdom
4 Apr 2012 1:51AM
Sorry Simon but you really need to introduce yourself in a slightly better way before we like your FB page. If you have a group wanting them to be your photographer then take your portfolio to them rather than use FB as a way to gain business. 50 likes is not the best way to sell your business. If this is the only way they will hire you then it is likely they are not worth bothering with.

Welcome to EPZ anyway and please take a look at the pro's portfolios on here and read the many forums on how to improve your business strategy. Smile

Jane
janeez Plus
8 1.7k 8 United Kingdom
4 Apr 2012 2:02AM
I have looked through your FB page. Please take a look at some of the work on this site as I feel you could gain a huge amount from it. Ade_McFade has a terrific portfolio with images taken at oblique angles with some excellent post production work done. He gives excellent advice so I am certain you will gain a great deal of knowledge from his work as well as many others.
Couldn't agree more, McFade has a great portfolio, and He is one of the most helpful photographers on here! Look him up you will not be disappointed Smile
personally think i would buy a spirit level...

But if you get the chance ..go for it ..

good luck

dlp
collywobles 12 3.8k 10 United Kingdom
4 Apr 2012 8:37AM
The first comment from Janeez says it all -- you cannot expect any members on this site to support you when:-

1) You only joind this site miday yesterday
2) You have not even posted any images and we know nothing about you.

The one rule here which has developed on its own is that we do not give votes outside of what you post on this site. However, if you join and take part you will get all the help, advice and assistance you need.

€olin
KathyW 13 1.8k 12 Norfolk Island
4 Apr 2012 11:52AM

Quote:Personally think i would buy a spirit level...

But if you get the chance ..go for it ..

good luck

dlp

Get spell checker/English language course too. Much more to being a professional photographer than taking random photos on the wonk. Gd luck M8 Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.