Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Get the new ON1 Photo 10 and Save $100 Today. Use Code: GetPhoto10 View Offer

Hi From Down Under

Boboptics 2 1 Australia
7 Jan 2013 5:19AM
The southern Hemisphere great land of Australia Tongue

Well, i seen the ePHOTOzine link on a 'Lens Review' web page so investigated further, should be interesting as a hobbyist to view how 'photog' is done from other
places on this beautiful planet ?
I mostly interested in Landscape Panos, sunsets Ect; dabble in astro-photography now & then ! Dont have a dedicated Website apart from an Online site called Photobucket
if that is known ?
Have seen some amaizing photos & compositions on here today, will drop in now & then to view some more of these interesting works, but time is always so short in this modern world, so maybe get to know a few on the site and share a photo or two !

Cheers & Rgds to all.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sut68 12 2.0k 76 England
7 Jan 2013 7:43AM
Welcome to the site Bob, hope you enjoy it!!!

franken Plus
13 3.7k 4 Wales
7 Jan 2013 7:47AM
Welcome to EPZ Bob.

janeez Plus
7 1.6k 8 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2013 9:45AM
Hi Bob. Good to meet you. Grin

widtink 3 406 2 Scotland
7 Jan 2013 9:59AM
Welcome tae the site Bob you will love it but watch oot its a bit addictive Wink

avacreates 4 446 1 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2013 11:22AM
Hi Bob, Welcome to the site. I'm living in Victoria, Australia - where are you ?
Meheecho 3 275 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2013 4:10PM
Welcome Bob-Enjoy
Rawmazz Junior Member 3 41 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2013 7:38PM
Hi and welcome Smile
Boboptics 2 1 Australia
8 Jan 2013 3:30AM
Thanx for the very warm welcome from each of you Grin I will engage to have a further look around the site whilst enjoying some Aircon, as its very warm outside atm, midday & summer, only 30 degrees here on the coast, pheeew ! further inland are havíng high 30's to mid 40's C, very Extreme Fire danger conditions in places ? ?
Thanx again all and HavagoodN !

Quote:Hi Bob, Welcome to the site. I'm living in Victoria, Australia - where are you ?
Thanx for the welcome avacreates, yeah, no, Im up in SE QLD Gold Coast, beautiful one day, perfect the next Tongue
tomcat Plus
10 6.4k 15 United Kingdom
12 Jan 2013 8:35PM
Never mind the togging - we (I am a converted pom of many years) are one up against Sri LankaWink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.