ADVERTISEMENT
PortraitPro 23 Sale: 50% Off Downloads + Save 20% With Code: EZJS

hilarious / offensive you decide

loweskid 21 2.0k 1 United Kingdom
5 Jul 2007 9:06PM

Quote:I can't see anything funny about anti-social behaviour

If this is real and not a set up I'd call it criminal assault. The words 'scraping' and 'barrel' come to mind. I'm absolutely staggered that supposedly intelligent people find this funny.
6 Jul 2007 7:52AM
OK I can't hold back any longer .... apart from the rubbish and anti social behaviour maybe they could spare what money is burning a whole in their pocket to help these
Fishnet 18 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
6 Jul 2007 9:04AM
The Urban Sprinting was hilarious, but that burger thing was just dreadful, nothing funny about it at all, I felt so sorry for those people, especially the bloke at the bus stop on his phone.
Those people didn't know what was being thrown at them and imagine having to spend the rest of the day with grease stains (which won't come out) over your clothes and smelling of fast food.
I thought it was pathetic.
pennyspike 19 2.1k 29 United Kingdom
6 Jul 2007 9:22AM
Sad part is appropriate retaliation would probably have led to a court appearance for the victim of the various offences.
Surely the tags are also store property stealing them should also be considered to be a crime.
Anyone who seeks their fun this way, either by doing it or supporting it, needs their bumps read.
jaspernina 15 1.0k Wales
6 Jul 2007 12:19PM
Come on chaps, lighten up, it's all in the name of fun at least they aren't selling drugs. I wonder if a lot of it is real, especially the burger bit! Although if they threw the burger at me, they certainly wouldn't be able to run from the security guard for some time Wink........

Lifes too short. (That's my opinion anyway!)
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
digicammad 19 22.0k 40 United Kingdom
6 Jul 2007 12:21PM

Quote:Come on chaps, lighten up, it's all in the name of fun

I agree to an extent, but then that is how happy slapping started. I think the burger thing crossed the line.
jaspernina 15 1.0k Wales
6 Jul 2007 12:29PM

Quote:happy slapping

???? What's that then, the mind boggles Wink
digicammad 19 22.0k 40 United Kingdom
6 Jul 2007 12:30PM
It's where people slap other people whilst their friends record it on their mobiles. At least it started that way, more recently it has been where people get kicked to death whilst being recorded on mobiles.
jaspernina 15 1.0k Wales
6 Jul 2007 12:35PM
Oh, that isn't funny, it's like that Tango Add that was pulled, 'You've been tango'd'. Not big nor clever!
6 Jul 2007 12:38PM

Quote:it's all in the name of fun

I wondered when we would get the old 'it's just a bit of fun' cop-out excuse. Funny for whom? The person on the receiving end? Pathetic.
jaspernina 15 1.0k Wales
6 Jul 2007 12:43PM
It's a free country & I'm entitled to my opinons without being called 'Pathetic'............
6 Jul 2007 12:48PM

Quote:It's a free country & I'm entitled to my opinons without being called 'Pathetic'............

yet you think it's okay for someone to have burgers thrown at them for a bit of 'fun'... ?
jaspernina 15 1.0k Wales
6 Jul 2007 12:52PM
As i said,
Quote:That's my opinion anyway!
Or can't you read! Hope you don't find that offensive suggesting your not to bright!

Wink
afunkyname 16 354
6 Jul 2007 12:55PM
the burger throwing constitutes assault and can not be condoned. BUT the urban sprinting is bloody well funnyWink

not sure about the urban rodeo though :s
6 Jul 2007 1:04PM

Quote:your not to bright!

I'm sure you meant.. 'you're not too bright....' ;o)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.