ADVERTISEMENT
Enter ePz's Christmas Prize Draw! Plus, a prize for all on Xmas day!

hilarious / offensive you decide

albi 18 68 1 England
6 Jul 2007 9:22PM
I had it the other night at work, 2 work mates and I had just got out of one of the vans after being picked up and returned to our start point at a railway access point.

I was sorting out the papers for the next bit of work when I heard a car, I looked up and saw a baseball bat slaming into the side of the van then the wing mirror.

Funny thing is when I shouted abuse at them they shot off in a blaze of smoke then stopped half way down the road, they never saw us standing there and must have thought the vans were unattended, well it was 1 in the morning.

Anyway I grabbed my baseball bat ( I work in London a fair bit ) and stood in the middle of the road waiting for them to come back but guess what! they done the off...

This was obviously their idea of fun, but I didn't see the funny side and would have liked to have shoved that bat up where the sun dont shine.

Plus one of my works mates now had to drive back to Manchester without a drivers side mirror, not too much fun on a motorway.

Little pr***s all of um...
magnus 18 661 5 United Arab Emirates
12 Jul 2007 6:29AM
Personally - I think anyone who gets their fun at the expense of others needs help!

I'll help - Albi, can I borrow your baseball bat?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.