Start your photography store - 30% off Picfair Plus!

Home Page 'upgrade'.

tj Plus
16 2.1k England
27 Nov 2018 5:18PM
We’re a bit snowed under right now but it’s on the team meet agenda about having an option of black background. So watch this space Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong Plus
10 8.0k 30 England
27 Nov 2018 5:29PM
Now the usual one is back i like it. But wud be good to have a small choice.
29 Nov 2018 9:53PM

Quote:it’s on the team meet agenda

Now you know what “meetings” mean, they’re convened to discuss the results of the last meeting..which was usually convened to discuss working time lost due to meetings.. Tongue

Just make it black, and save time in the meeting...Wink
saltireblue Plus
9 9.3k 35 Norway
30 Nov 2018 7:53AM

Quote:Just make it black, and save time in the meeting...Wink

Ah, but then they'd have to spend more time discussing the wishes of those who took contact asking for it either to be put back to white, or that an option to choose be given...Wink
30 Nov 2018 8:38PM

Quote:Ah, but then they'd have to spend more time discussing the wishes of those who took contact asking for it either to be put back to white, or that an option to choose be given..

Damn..this is beginning to sound a bit like Brexit...Tongue
petebfrance 7 2.8k France
30 Nov 2018 9:03PM

Quote:
Quote:Ah, but then they'd have to spend more time discussing the wishes of those who took contact asking for it either to be put back to white, or that an option to choose be given..

Damn..this is beginning to sound a bit like Brexit...Tongue

Don't mention Brexit! I spend more time on **** Facebook and other places discussing / trying to understand / making arrangements / etc. so that I can stay in my home here in France because of ****** Brexit than I do on photography or anything else. Seriously, guys, I really have not had the impetus to join the challenges any more - will we have to move, can we afford to move, can we stay here..??? ****** Brexit.
30 Nov 2018 9:15PM
Oh, and for the record, I prefer a white backgroundWink
saltireblue Plus
9 9.3k 35 Norway
1 Dec 2018 9:04AM

Quote:Oh, and for the record, I prefer a white backgroundWink

What about this background?
🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷
1 Dec 2018 9:14AM

Quote:
Quote:Oh, and for the record, I prefer a white backgroundWink

What about this background?
🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷

Dunno, Malc. All I see is 'FRFRFRFRFRFR' in very small letters, is that because my browser hadn't translated something?
saltireblue Plus
9 9.3k 35 Norway
1 Dec 2018 9:34AM

Quote:
Dunno, Malc. All I see is 'FRFRFRFRFRFR' in very small letters, is that because my browser hadn't translated something?

It's a line of Tricoleurs, Peter:
128530_1543656829.jpg

1 Dec 2018 1:34PM

Quote:
Quote:

It's a line of Tricoleurs, Peter:
128530_1543656829.jpg

Ah - I see. Doesn't show up in the original using IE 11 or Windows Edge.
Would certainly make for a bright screen, but no, I think I'll stick with the preference for a white backgroundWink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.