50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

How brand dedicated are you?

RavenTepes 11 226 United States
9 Sep 2009 10:33PM

Quote:Quote: That said, If the darn hole was not so small, Theres some Canon L's I'd like to attach to my Nikon bodies....

Could always get a lens adapter...
timiano 16 894 United Kingdom
13 Sep 2009 3:11PM
I think like most, we are system dedicated, which ties us to a particular brand.

I've moved out of Canon land. Although it's fantastic, what I really like about my move to mFT is that I can use all sorts now, and who knows, more players may come to market.

At present I can choose between Panasonic or Olympus (mFT, FT), and Sigma (FT). Plus I can choose hundreds of manual focus lenses, which are an absolute bargain with great optics.
Paul Morgan 19 19.5k 6 England
13 Sep 2009 5:28PM
From my film days I used both Olympus and Nikon and built up a pretty decent collection of Tamron adaptal 2 lenses that I kept and still have to this day ranging from 24mm too 500mm.

Quote:At present I can choose between Panasonic or Olympus (mFT, FT), and Sigma (FT). Plus I can choose hundreds of manual focus lenses, which are an absolute bargain with great optics

There`s quite an interesting lens test here including the zuiko 24mm attached to a Canon 5D.
StrayCat 17 19.1k 3 Canada
13 Sep 2009 6:13PM
I have the Olympus E510 and right now I only have one lens, the 35mm macro, which is amazing, 2:1 on 4/3 body with no attachments. I want to get the 50-200 f2.8 later.

My film camera is the Canon FD t70, with a 200mm f3.5, 70-210, 28mm f2.8, and 50mm f3.5 Macro with converter for 1:1. I also have a flash remote release, but I need a rubber viewfinder cover.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.