How can I stop birds flying into my windows?

Just Jas 17 26.3k 1 England
30 May 2010 5:00PM
I read somewhere that the birds see their own reflection the window, think it's an intruder in their territory and go to the attack. Bonk - dizzy bird.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Overread 11 4.1k 19 England
30 May 2010 5:00PM
Why not get some climbing roses to go up your walls? At least then its something more pretty to look at through the windows than a big splotch of black
roxpix 16 2.2k 11 Scotland
30 May 2010 5:03PM

Quote:Why not get some climbing roses to go up your walls? At least then its something more pretty to look at through the windows than a big splotch of black

I'd go for that but not allowed by 'her', due to possibility of spiders entering the house and kicking the crap out of us Smile

Quote:I read somewhere that the birds see their own reflection the window, think it's an intruder in their territory and go to the attack. Bonk - dizzy bird.

Jas the reason mine get confused is that several windows show a clear reflection of trees in the opposite direction etc and they think they're off for a quick perch somewhere safe
Overread 11 4.1k 19 England
30 May 2010 5:06PM

Quote:I read somewhere that the birds see their own reflection the window, think it's an intruder in their territory and go to the attack. Bonk - dizzy bird.

You mean like this? Grin

And spiders are nice things - they eat flies you know!
31 May 2010 11:54PM
Move house. If its still doing it at your new address, you have a stalker.

Sorry, its late. lol
macroman 16 15.3k England
3 Jun 2010 7:08PM
Leave the windows open? Tongue
roxpix 16 2.2k 11 Scotland
3 Jun 2010 8:04PM

Quote:Leave the windows open? Tongue

Well it was funny on page one, I nearly lost bladder control for the same line on page two but I have to say I've just lost my spleen seeing it for a third time

An ageless pun, well done Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.