How do I enter a photo in a challenge

cris 16 18
2 May 2007 1:52PM
I would like to post one of my photo's in a Challenge, but can't see how to do this. I am sure it is very simple but I just can't see what I need to do.
Thanks

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

dougv 16 8.4k 3 England
2 May 2007 2:22PM
On the Challenge gallery page there is a link to create a new challenge, or if you open one of the existing photos there is a button that says "Upload to Challenge"
Wink
Arlene1359 13 27 United Kingdom
2 May 2007 4:35PM
Well you're one step ahead of me - I didn't know there were challenges Smile So when you challenge someone's photo does it mean you take one with a similar theme, or is it something else entirely?
dougv 16 8.4k 3 England
2 May 2007 4:41PM
Yes, you challenge their photo with one of your own.
It should be the same subject, but your particular take on it.
So if someone uploads a photo of a Rainbow for instance, you upload your Rainbow photo in competition to see who's is best.
People then vote on each photo.
A good bit of fun.
Wink
phil beale 17 1.5k United Kingdom
2 May 2007 4:41PM
Normally they have a challeneg title "Best squirrel" etc then just upload a photo that suits the challenge title. I find it more fun than the normal gallery. It would be good to get more people rating the photos on the site as well as uploading their own
cris 16 18
3 May 2007 12:02AM
Thanks everyone fopr your help
Bellie 13 507
3 May 2007 11:38AM
On the subject of the Challenge Gallery, if you upload a picture, does this go in the usual reader gallery too, and/or your portfolio... or is it just the Challenge area?
dougv 16 8.4k 3 England
3 May 2007 11:46AM
Just the challenge gallery as far as I know.
It used to be anyway unless that has changed.
Arlene1359 13 27 United Kingdom
3 May 2007 4:12PM
Okay, ta Smile I might try a challenge or two then.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.