How to change background to one colour. Paint Shop Pro 7

Rock Plus
17 10 2 England
21 Aug 2004 1:04PM
I understand it is possible to completly change the background colour with Paint Shop Pro 7, this I have been doing by hand with some success but it is slow and a steady hand is required so after wine with dinner it is out! So can some wise old owl pass on the method please.
Rob SG Mills.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

21 Aug 2004 4:00PM
what kind of shots are you trying to change rob ?? is it ones with a plain background or busy ?
if plain you can set colour in youre colour wheel to whatever you want and then click in bg using the floodfill tool using rgb value or opacity whatever suits subject best set tolerance at a low level and if it doesnt do results right then go back a step increase the tolerance and try again diff situations need diff settings
if background is busy then you can do youre pic as a selection select the parts you want to stay as normal (use freehand or edge to edge depending on what you are getting rid of) then invert and floodfill the selection this floodfills only the parts you dont want try diff settings and see diff effects and you will get there, its all a method of trial and error
hope this is clear i am crap at descriptions
stuart

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.