Affinity Photo - professional photo editing with 50% off!

How to get more votes

lobsterboy Plus
15 14.9k 13 United Kingdom
24 Jul 2009 7:57PM
I'm with Ade - I've got no idea what this is about either.

Quote:Nothing that has been done in 4 years by management has improved the site for us, and by us I mean from the person who just joined, to the most senior member.....where the time could have been spent developing something we could all use and enjoy.

AFAICs almost everything people ask for gets implemented eventually so pray tell what it is that you think would have improved the site?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Phil_Morgan 13 182 1 Wales
24 Jul 2009 9:55PM

Quote:Jeezus. Don't you guys ever stop? I've given Pete a hard time in the past particularly over the click cliques but to expect someone to constantly be at everyone's beck and call and adapt things for every whim or perceived need is asking too much IMHO.

EPZ isn't perfect it never will be. It caters for experts to beginners and has to contend with cynical old gits like me as well as generating enough income (i.e keep the advertisers happy) to exist/make a profit.

It must be doing something right to have grown to the size it is. By all means give Pete your suggestions but as the 'main man' it's up to him how he runs his site.Quote this post

There people is the voice of common sense!!! A very rare commodity in the forums sometimes!
20 Jul 2019 9:22AM
It is nice to get votes. But the important thing to remember is not the self gratification of obtaining so many votes. But to develop your own style, though others may not appreciate it, and as long as you are happy with what you produce. That is the important thing. And remember that many excellent images are produced with cameras that are classed for beginners.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.3k 30 England
20 Jul 2019 9:28AM
2009!
Cephus Plus
14 2.5k England
20 Jul 2019 11:02AM
Ahh a jolly good old "CLICK THREAD" thanks for the memory. SadSadSadSadSad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.