How to get noticed!

Knally 10 20 United Kingdom
24 Feb 2009 2:16PM
Well I'm not sure if the title will work Wink

Just wanted to say Hi - some of you will already know me and many won't.

I'm a pretty rough amateur and did go through a phase of spending every spare moment with my EOS350D.

But then Dog Agility took over my life so I don't spend so much time on photography - mind you our summers haven't been conducive to getting out much.

My other 'toy' is an embroidery machine so I keep busy.

Nice to meet you all! - I may get the hang of the forum layout at some point. Grin

Paula xx

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 15 17.9k 8 Norway
24 Feb 2009 2:22PM
Welcome Paula!
digipix76 12 577 England
24 Feb 2009 2:48PM
Hiya Paula and welcome.

Ian
NEWMANP 11 1.6k 574 United Kingdom
24 Feb 2009 2:53PM
Hello and welcome.
remember though its not those bright summer days that give you the best photographic weather, its those changable autumn and winter ones that are most rewarding.
Phil
Sus 15 3.2k 9 England
24 Feb 2009 3:04PM
Hi - look forward to seeing your dog agility shots. I prefer shooting them to actually running with the dog I must admit but I have been known to flounder my way around a course before...
webjam 15 292 11 Netherlands
24 Feb 2009 3:15PM
Hi Paula,

Well, with a dog in your home you have plenty of opportunities to take pictures. We have several toggers here on EPZ who have received awards for pictures of their dog!

Have an 'oldie' Canon 300D - and still enjoying it.
Have fun,

Jacqueline
sidaorb 13 3.9k 2 England
24 Feb 2009 3:22PM
Hi Paula,

Welcome to EPZ, dog agility now that should give you some great photo opportunities, I have a club near me on a disused RAF base, keep meaning to go up and have a look Smile

Carl
24 Feb 2009 3:28PM
Thanks for the warm welcome Smile

I have 2 black and white Collies and live on the Bucks Oxon border.

Sus - If you go on Agility Addicts Forum - you'll know me Wink what part of the UK are you? May see you at the shows?

Are you near Bicester Carl?

Perhaps I should post a pic or two - is there a sort of "just some of my cr**" section of the galleries?

Pxx
24 Feb 2009 3:43PM
Very near Paula Wink
24 Feb 2009 3:44PM

Quote:Very near Paula

I am truly the all knowing!!!!!! Tongue
24 Feb 2009 4:00PM
You have no excuse then if we arrange a meet around this neck of the woods Wink
24 Feb 2009 4:19PM

Quote:You have no excuse then if we arrange a meet around this neck of the woods

I used to organise meets at Whiteleaf - Bicester would have been good when I lived in Aylesbury but a bit of a trek now Smile

The trouble is, I have Agility competitions booked every weekend from the 4th of April until September - bar 3! And I ought to spend some of the summer with hubby or he'll end up spending so much time with Lara Croft he'll become a 'virtual' husband!

Pxx
24 Feb 2009 4:22PM

Quote:
The trouble is, I have Agility competitions booked every weekend from the 4th of April until September - bar 3! And I ought to spend some of the summer with hubby or he'll end up spending so much time with Lara Croft he'll become a 'virtual' husband!

Pxx

Lol its hard to juggle these things, my other half thinks I talk to the guys on Xbox live more than i do her Wink
24 Feb 2009 4:34PM
And you probably do! Wink

It's how our menfolk stay sane - My husband thinks I love the dogs more than him...

And he's right!

Pxx

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.