Save & earn with MPB; trade-in and buy pre-loved

How to use a vintage Argus Tele Sandmar 100mm f4.5 on a Nikon or M4/3 Camera?

iKokomo Avatar
iKokomo 5 9
3 Dec 2021 8:45PM
I was just wondering what adapter I would need to use an Argus Tele Sandmar 100mm f4.5 on either my Nikon (F or Z) or M4/3 camera? What mount is this lens?

ChrisRPhoto Avatar
ChrisRPhoto 9 109 United Kingdom
4 Dec 2021 8:19AM
I think it's an Argus C3 mount. Made for an American rangefinder camera of the 1940s to 60s - . It's not one that is too common outside the US, so don't know of any readily available adapters that will fit. You might find something on Ebay (some people 3-d print their own adapters and sell them). Hope this helps. Chris


You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join for free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.