The Totally Tamron Website Is Back! Visit Today For All Things Tamron

Hunger - magazine from Rankin!

NikLG 14 1.7k England
8 Dec 2011 2:20PM
Cheers. Definitely don't have any in Leam then. I was looking in those sections....

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

strawman 16 22.1k 16 United Kingdom
15 Dec 2011 10:51AM
My local newsagent has been able to order me a copy, I asked them on Saturday and picked it up today, in fact they are ordering another as one of the employees wants a copy. So try your local newsagent they may be able to help.
User_Removed 10 4.6k 1 Scotland
15 Dec 2011 6:57PM
When this thread first appeared, I asked my wife to buy me a copy of Hunger next time she was in a supermarket. Unfortunately she could not find it.

Then, when she was down in London last weekend she saw what she thought was it in the magazine stand in the Tate Modern and bought it.

What she bought, however, was an entirely different magazine called Hungry Eye which fooled her because it did contain some marginal photography content and was just the second issue of an apparently new title.

Bad luck though - it is pure, unadulterated garbage, more geared towards cinematography rather than photography.

Still, it's the thought that counts.

Jestertheclown 11 8.0k 252 England
15 Dec 2011 8:46PM

Quote:My local newsagent has been able to order me a copy,

I think that I shall try that.
There's not a copy to be seen around here.
CaptivePhotons 16 1.7k 2 England
21 Dec 2011 9:06PM
I picked up a copy from WH Smith today. I just went in on the off chance while waiting for the bus, I'd checked in the store several times beforehand but to no avail , this time however I saw one copy on the shelf.

I didn't realise how big it was! At 4.00 it's a bargain, not sure I'd pay 10x that amount though as is being asked on ebay.
21 Dec 2011 9:26PM
You were lucky there Graham.
I've been looking in every newsagents that I've walked past since this thread began and I still haven't found one.
In fact, I was assuming that, by now, there would be none left anywhere.
Pete Plus
18 18.8k 97 England
22 Dec 2011 12:22AM

Quote:I didn't realise how big it was! At 4.00 it's a bargain, not sure I'd pay 10x that amount though as is being asked on ebay.

Definitely not, but it's far better value than those 12 hashed together photography magazines that keep appearing. I was expecting a 10 price tag when I spotted it so was pleasantly surprised (astounded) at the 4 price.
strawman 16 22.1k 16 United Kingdom
22 Dec 2011 9:06AM
If you are having difficulty getting a copy just ask your local newsagent to order it in, that is how I got my copy.
22 Dec 2011 10:59AM

Quote:If you are having difficulty getting a copy just ask your local newsagent to order it in, that is how I got my copy.

I'm going to have to John.

(I think I've already said that but not done so!)
CaptivePhotons 16 1.7k 2 England
26 Dec 2011 12:08PM
As of 1130 there were three copies in WHSmiths in Brighton. I nearly picked all three up to sell on eBay Tongue
mrcal 15 1.0k
26 Dec 2011 12:35PM
There's a couple of speculative lots on Ebay but there don't seem to be any completed sales.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.