GB Sports Photographer & The Panasonic LUMIX S1

I can't believe it!!!!!!

25 Mar 2012 8:50PM
Think I'm now getting paranoid and it's possibly due to reading various stories on broken collar bones. I'm seriously considering getting a second opinion on my break, it's the orthopedic surgeon who has made me think this due to his original suggestion stating that I would need 2 operations to fix it but then said that he would be tempted to leave it for 4 weeks and see if it fixes itself. However he then suggested that it probably wont Sad but then he mentioned that the metal plates are not great for my break and due to constant movement the metal plate will just snap Sad resulting in me having to go back regularly to get them replaced.

I'm seriously confused and was seriously considering a second opinion, what would you all do?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Paul Morgan 18 19.4k 6 England
25 Mar 2012 8:57PM

Quote:I'm seriously confused and was seriously considering a second opinion, what would you all do?

I`d go back and see him.

I fractured my right collar bone two years ago at the shoulder end and its caused a great deal of problems with constant cortisone injections that don`t seem to do a lot.
29 Mar 2012 2:53PM
That's exactly what I have done Paul, it felt like it was getting better until the last two days, feels like I have just gone back to the start again. Got an appointment next week so I shall see what happens. Cheers for your recommendation.
Paul Morgan 18 19.4k 6 England
29 Mar 2012 8:23PM
Good luck

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.