ADVERTISEMENT
The Societies' 2023 Photo Convention: Use Code EP10 To Save 10% On Seminar Tickets

I can't upload new pictures

kuipje 8 3 Netherlands
4 Mar 2016 8:04AM
Hello
Since a few days I can't upload any pictures into the Gallery, Uploading takes forever and ends into nothing. When I try to upload pictures into my portfolio it seems to work, the system counts them but I can't see them anywhere.
Has anybody got an idea?
Thanks
Jos
cats_123 Plus
18 5.1k 31 Northern Ireland
4 Mar 2016 9:12AM
Hi Jos...best to send a report to the techie guys...they were having a few problems but thought they had been resolved...may depend on which browser you're using. If you've got access to a different browser may be worth giving it a try to isolate the issue

Best

Jeff
This topic was discussed at some length a couple of days ago, so it seems the problem is ongoing. I've just succeeded in uploading a photo at the third attempt. My solution was to close all tabs to "shake off" whatever it is, come back online and try again.
4 Mar 2016 7:03PM
Same problem here ( I'm using Firefox )
Ridiculous carry on.
I guess it really must be rocket science after all.

UPDATE

...finally got it to work. I think...
andylea2 8 16 1 United Kingdom
4 Mar 2016 7:25PM
Eight weeks on nearly from the upgrade and we are still having problems
There really should have been a longer period of beta testing for me the upgrade has been one big balls up!
PaulMillar 11 83 2 Scotland
4 Mar 2016 7:52PM
I sent report cant upload anything..................
booooooooooooooooooooooo
4 Mar 2016 8:04PM
Something strange going on... for the hell of it I just uploaded a random picture to my portfolio, using Ipad Air 2 and it's worked fine...??
davidburleson 16 3.0k 3 United Kingdom
8 Mar 2016 8:23AM
For all of those who were experiencing issues with uploading, this problem should be resolved.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.