I'm assuming this is where I introduce myself

Bever 8 3 Canada
7 Jan 2011 9:34PM
Hi...I'm Bev...loved photography all my life but just getting serious about it in the last 5 years. I've never joined any forums until today so I'm hoping to learns lots of new things to help me on my way. I have my own home based business set up and I'm well on my way but still LOTS of room for improvement. I will be posting shots for critiquing from time to time in order to learn more. I tried uploading already but they said the file was too large. Does anyone know the correct size I should be uploading? THanks...lookin forward to meetin yas all!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ARJones 12 103 3 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2011 10:07PM
Hi Bev and welcome. Click on the Ephotozine tab above (in grey) and look at the the FAQ Gallery Section. It explains there how to resize images for uploading. Look forward to seeing your work.

Kind regards

Andy
tomcat 14 6.4k 15 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2011 10:14PM
Just beat me to it AndyGrin

However, one would have thought there was a simplified way of informing new members.
At the moment it amongst the "why don't I get any votes" etc; etc;

Perhaps summat to be investigatedWink
chalkhillblue 10 164 2 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2011 10:17PM
Good Evening Bev and welcome, I hope you will enjoy your time here, the best photo site in the UK.
Your uploads should be less than 600 pixels on the longest side and less than 100k overall, images must be
in RGB.
David
Bever 8 3 Canada
7 Jan 2011 10:23PM
WOW, this is great! Such quick responses! I will defiinitely check it out and upload asap! Thanks so much!Smile
Paree 14 616 3
7 Jan 2011 10:40PM
i bev

welcome to the site

new blood always welcome

paree Smile
sherlob 13 3.1k 129 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2011 12:00AM
Remember Bev if you like it a paid subscription gives you 1000px uploads and a 400kb limit.

Enjoy your stay...

Adam
Bever 8 3 Canada
8 Jan 2011 5:00AM
I've uploaded my first photo...welcoming any comments, critiquing, on it...thanks!
fw1 8 1 United Kingdom
10 Jan 2011 5:27PM
hi everyone,
just joined, hope to learn about taking some good photos i have just retired from work and i needed something to stop me going mad so went out and bought a cannon 500d camera, so hope to be taking some good pics. i live in ashton-under-lyne.

fred.
Gypsyman 8 673 England
10 Jan 2011 9:23PM
Welcome Fred. Eric.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.