Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

I've been around for some time ...

2 Mar 2021 1:16PM
... but I have been under the radar for most of the time.

I have recently started posting from my back catalogue and developing my Photoshop skills as I go along.

What I have learned is that I took better photos than I gave myself credit for (even if they needing some editing, cropping to get there). I have also learned there are people who plough a single furrow or only a few and excel, and then there are the likes of me. If it catches my eye I will snap it.

Lockdown is driving me bonkers. I had begun a big project and was already developing it into something better and then restricted travel put the kibosh on that. If only my bit of suburbia had something interesting about it.

Anyway, My selected and edited early days with with my Canon G2 and 10D are going up, even if they are repetitions of previous posts. I wish I still had my partner with me. We never competed, but complemented each other and saw what the other had missed. I. ca't wait to go though that back catalogue and see what's there and post it too.

I've had my first jab, and look forward eagerly to the next one. If all medics were as good as the guy who did me. Built like the proverbial brick out house but as gentle as down.

2 Mar 2021 3:39PM
Well you have been a member for some time so welcome back. As a fairly newish member here I am finding the folk very easy to get on with and having had a quick look at your images - there are some beautiful photos there. Continue the good work and enjoy the company.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.