Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

I've only gone and done it!!

11 Dec 2012 2:43PM
Following on from my last post I have finally gone and exposed myself online Smile Well I've purchased a domain name and set-up my own site.

At the moment this site is purely for sharing my pictures as I have been getting more paranoid about someone else owning the rights to my images. I will shortly be deleting all my pics from Facebook and the like, however my blog is set to notify my Facebook friends when I update it. Maybe one day the site may grow into earning a little bit of money, but that would be a bonus.

As you have all been so helpful over the years I would be grateful if you could take a look and give me any comment and suggestions on where to improve. Be kind though as I am a complete rookie when it comes to setting up sites (this is my first). I used Weebly as appeared the easiest to use, however I also looked at Foliopic because of the included membership offer. At the moment the sites are as a free but my intention is to make it a paid host once I decide on a platform.

www.chpimaging.co.uk

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KNS 7 106 2 United Kingdom
11 Dec 2012 2:49PM
Cool, hope you have fun - in the bio section you mix the first and third person - perhaps you should choose one or the other Smile
11 Dec 2012 4:46PM
This is a bright start. I would look through the images if I came across the front page. As you get more images on there it will become well worth the effort I am sure.

Well Done !

Peter
11 Dec 2012 4:49PM

Quote:As you get more images on there it will become well worth the effort I am sure.

Cue for me to take more pictures Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.