Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Get the new ON1 Photo 10 and Save $100 Today. Use Code: GetPhoto10 View Offer

I've only gone and done it!!

11 Dec 2012 2:43PM
Following on from my last post I have finally gone and exposed myself online Smile Well I've purchased a domain name and set-up my own site.

At the moment this site is purely for sharing my pictures as I have been getting more paranoid about someone else owning the rights to my images. I will shortly be deleting all my pics from Facebook and the like, however my blog is set to notify my Facebook friends when I update it. Maybe one day the site may grow into earning a little bit of money, but that would be a bonus.

As you have all been so helpful over the years I would be grateful if you could take a look and give me any comment and suggestions on where to improve. Be kind though as I am a complete rookie when it comes to setting up sites (this is my first). I used Weebly as appeared the easiest to use, however I also looked at Foliopic because of the included membership offer. At the moment the sites are as a free but my intention is to make it a paid host once I decide on a platform.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KNS 6 106 2 United Kingdom
11 Dec 2012 2:49PM
Cool, hope you have fun - in the bio section you mix the first and third person - perhaps you should choose one or the other Smile
11 Dec 2012 4:46PM
This is a bright start. I would look through the images if I came across the front page. As you get more images on there it will become well worth the effort I am sure.

Well Done !

11 Dec 2012 4:49PM

Quote:As you get more images on there it will become well worth the effort I am sure.

Cue for me to take more pictures Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.