GB Sports Photographer & The Panasonic LUMIX S1

I want to see you.

PatriciaWilson 15 615 58 Greece
30 Oct 2004 5:49AM
Does any one else feel a bit daft talking to an invisible person?
I enjoy reading artists profiles and seeing them when I come across a pf I don't know.

I realize some people are on this site twice with different identities and wonder if that's why they don't want to be seen...or are you just so shy?

It shouldn't make any difference to comments on pics of course, but profile pics are fun and interesting, so come on out there, give us some more, please! Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Atlas 16 621 United Kingdom
30 Oct 2004 6:11AM
Hi Patricia, you can see me if you want to :o)

yes I do like to see who i'm talking to.

Rob
30 Oct 2004 6:59AM
Mmm, nice eyes Grin Lone Ranger!

I see the Editor asks for pictures of ourselves...perhaps it would be an idea to run a competition for the best profile pic.
I daft idea from myself as I'm crappy at portraits :-I
30 Oct 2004 7:07AM
Oh! Just clicked on the 'me'...don't bother Editor...the rest of us wouldn't stand a chance!
janehewitt 16 215 1 United Kingdom
30 Oct 2004 7:49AM
Patricia, posting my self portrait here was very scary! (especially as I'm having a hard time at the moment and, as I say on my portrait, look like the 'before' shot in a plastic surgery ad!)but inspired by Shane and Rob I gave it a go, their portraits are inspirational. I agree though it's good to see who you are 'talking to'! Jane
sugarbird 15 223 South Africa
30 Oct 2004 7:54AM
My port pic is a bit blurry at the moment but there are a number of self-portraits so one can see me , warts and all, a bit scary being on this forum after the "penthouse " forum debacle yesterday, my respect to you Patricia and K for speaking their minds....and others of course...but, back to the topic in question, Ja I would like to also see the people, suppose that's up to them though...
keithh 15 25.5k 33 Wallis And Futuna
30 Oct 2004 7:58AM
I'm more fascinated by the double identities, PF...but admit it is good to see the face behind the shot.
30 Oct 2004 8:17AM
This is fun, while I am on this forum thingy, to change the subject completely, what are the five senses?? As I told Pat and others I keep mixing them up with the seven dwarves, got get my entry off for that canvas goody..
ellavr 15 66
30 Oct 2004 8:43AM
Every single picture ever taken of me looks exactly the same, even when I was a kid. I have just got a little fatter!! The only picture of me that I have ever like is the one I have at the moment, taken when Mike and I got married!! I just dont look like in reality what I think I should look like (thin with long red hair)!!

I am also interested in people with two indentities! Who are they???

Jill - sight, hearing, smell, taste and feeling or Looker, Deafy, Smelly, Tasty and Touchy!!!
30 Oct 2004 8:47AM
Thanks, would have made for an interesting shot though, cheers all...time (last) on the forum well spent!!!
30 Oct 2004 8:53AM
Hi, Kieth.
I think most are because of having a computer at work and one at home.
Made me hoot though when another member and myself spotted the same double ID on the same day (A man masquerading as a woman).
This could of course be a complete fantasy on our part (or theirs, he-he!)
keithh 15 25.5k 33 Wallis And Futuna
30 Oct 2004 8:57AM
Now that's a freaky one, Pat...I'm off searchin'...
Kath...ooops Keith
30 Oct 2004 9:15AM
Come on, you know who you are, get the wig and lippy out of the shoe box and give us a nice soft focus pf pic GrinDD
mdpontin 15 6.0k Scotland
30 Oct 2004 9:32AM
There are people on here who are not quite who we might think they are? Now that's a thought that had never occurred to me!

Doug
(looking sidelong at his fellow EPZ members)
mrcal 15 1.0k
30 Oct 2004 9:43AM
I think most are because of having a computer at work and one at home.

Pat, why would using two computers make one want two IDs? I log in using the same ID from any number of computers in multiple locations. And there's definitely only one of me.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.