Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

images wanted?

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : The forum is not the place for business transactions, sorry.

Wayne47 14 43 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2006 12:32PM
Hi All,

Ive just started a small printing business up, Im looking for images to use in my collection, Im after everything from trains to flowers to landscapes...if any of you are interested in selling any of your stock images please contact me.

Once purchased I want to be able to edit the images and then print to sell in my shop.

Please contact me should any of you be interested...?

Thanks Wayne
ejtumman 16 2.8k England
5 Oct 2006 12:38PM
Why don't you browse the gallery, pick images you like, and contact the photographer directly?

Not as easy as it being handed to you on a plate, but probably more benificial in the long run.

Emma ;o)
5 Oct 2006 12:41PM
Cheeky hee hee Wink

Thanks I will do, thought if I put it in here everyone would have the chance of seeing it & think about selling some of there stock,

Thanks Wayne
simont 17 2.3k 4 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2006 12:41PM
And how much will you pay?
Simon
5 Oct 2006 12:47PM
Depends on what people are offering ie. how many, on a disk ect ect, and I also so need them to be royalty free, so I can edit them and sell them on to, as I dont want a group of photographers suing me for using there images. the images are only going to be printed in short runs of 20-30.
simont 17 2.3k 4 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2006 12:49PM
And before someone else asks, will you be sending a cheque for $640,000 and asking the balance to be returned with the cd........Wink
JohnJo 15 145 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2006 12:54PM
I'm not sure that a Royalty Free license alone would be sufficient to protect you in this business model because the image is in effect being sold on as the primary product. Generally selling on RF work is not permitted. I'm on shaky ground here because this is not something I have considered but I *suspect* you would need to extend the licensing arrangements. With RF images the photographer keeps the copyright.

Someone whack me if I'm wrong.

PS. This is not intended as critisism. The more outlets for image work the better if you ask me (or even if you don't).
5 Oct 2006 12:55PM
the only reason for me posting in here is, 1 there are some excellent amature photographers on this site, and 2 was hoping that some would have a collection of images they may have wanted to sell...this way every one wins If anyone is interested then email me with your prices and quanity of images I would recieve fro that price.

Thanks wayne
5 Oct 2006 1:00PM
Hi,

thanks for the advice, its realy appricated just thought this would be the best place to start but i guess i may be wrong...!
JohnJo 15 145 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2006 1:02PM
Hey Wayne, not wrong at all IMHO. You do need to sort a contact email address out though. There's nothing in your profile indicating how people might contact you. Good luck.
pj.morley 18 947 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2006 1:03PM
Hi Wayne

This is probably not the best forum for your type of question but the service you want does exist. I can probably help you out here if I have more details of your exact needs. If you provide contact details. Your PM doesn't work until you've been a member here for a month.
5 Oct 2006 1:06PM
My email is (((wayne_47athotmail.co.uk))

with out the brackets, hope thats enough to stop those spam spiders from sending me 5 million emails every day hee hee

Thanks Wayne
pj.morley 18 947 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2006 1:24PM
email sent