GB Sports Photographer & The Panasonic LUMIX S1

In Conversation - David Noton & Joe Cornish

JJGEE 14 7.6k 18 England
17 Apr 2017 6:54AM
LEE Filters have recently released a series of 13 episodes on their You Tube Channel of a discussion with David & Joe covering several topics, naturally illustrated throughout with fabulous travel / landscape images.

Each episode is about 5 minutes so you do not have to watch all 13 at once !

I found it very informative / interesting and seeing great images quite inspiring Smile

So, check it out, if you get some spare time.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Fma7 4 989 United Kingdom
18 Apr 2017 10:26PM
Watch them then throw your camera away Sad
StrayCat 15 19.1k 3 Canada
19 Apr 2017 6:46AM
About 14 years ago I checked in for a flight at Calgary airport and went to the gate to await boarding. Crowded at the entrance to the bridge were several people, including David, with a camera slung around his neck. He was obviously looking around to see if anybody noticed him. Our eyes met, and I nodded; I only knew him from a British magazine, and I can't remember the name of it. Anyway, I thought; where could he have been taking photos in my neck of the woods? A month or two later, I bought the latest issue of the magazine to read on another flight. Sure enough, there was a beautiful photo of one of Canada's most iconic, and photographed landscapes, Lake Louise. The difference in this one, was David had obviously gone through a lot of trouble to climb to a spot from which he could get a unique shot of the lake and the mountains with the glacier at the far end of the lake. I always enjoyed his work in the magazine.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.3k 30 England
19 Apr 2017 6:02PM
I'm working my way through these. So interesting to hear two pros having a chat about their experiences. The photos aren't bad either.
Thanks JJ for posting.
cuffit Plus
12 342 5 England
20 Apr 2017 11:02AM
JJ, thanks for the link, very interesting. Chris

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.