Save up to 360 on selected ZEISS lenses!

In photography what is your weakness

brian1208 16 11.6k 12 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2018 8:57AM
My greatest weakness, worrying too much about others who try to tell me how to create the images I want

Add to that trying to explain to others with the same kit as me that the fact they can't get their system to work the way that I and others do may be down to their incompetence rather than inherent deficiencies in the system we are using

Could be the biggest problem I have photographically is that I'm a grumpy old git who can't be bothered with all the conflict that seems to now be the norm when discussing photography on-line Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

altitude50 15 16.5k United Kingdom
8 Jan 2018 12:19PM
Taking out two cameras, one digital, the other a classic, loaded, film slr, deciding that the subject/location is not special enough to use film on, then taking an unexposed film home. Mind you it does save me money.
randomrubble 15 3.0k 12 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2018 1:12PM
GAS.
JackAllTog Plus
10 5.7k 58 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2018 6:33PM
'Seeing' the image opportunity more often.
dcash29 14 2.4k England
8 Jan 2018 7:48PM

Quote: The easier way of doing this would be to stick a 2GB card in instead of the 32gb or whatever you use, that'll restrict the number of images Smile and to leave any other cards at home.

Dont think so! With any card you can still continue taking the same crap and format the card over and over. With film you actually asked yourself, do I think this image is worth it?
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.6k 1 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2018 7:57PM
Ambition over Ability
8 Jan 2018 8:38PM
I have many weaknesses - here are a couple.

1: Difficulty in finding/creating cash flow to pay for the photo projects I want to do.
2: Getting too easily discouraged about #1.

Sound familiar??
NeilWigan Plus
9 17 16 England
8 Jan 2018 11:52PM
Memory , remembering all the things I have learned, knowing I know them but forgetting to remember them at the time that I need them ,taking the shot realising I have forgotten to do the things that I have learned ,resetting to the things I should have set to at the time of taking the initial shot realising the shot has gone thinking you stupid old git packing up and going home cursing all the way.
bluesandtwos 10 409 1 England
9 Jan 2018 12:13AM

Quote:Memory , remembering all the things I have learned, knowing I know them but forgetting to remember them at the time that I need them ,taking the shot realising I have forgotten to do the things that I have learned ,resetting to the things I should have set to at the time of taking the initial shot realising the shot has gone thinking you stupid old git packing up and going home cursing all the way.

But a 'stupid old git' with a good sense of humour! Smile

And I can relate easily with all your 'failings'!!!Grin

Dave
User_Removed 5 328 United Kingdom
9 Jan 2018 12:17PM
Disobedient cameras.

I ALWAYS tell them to take perfect images and the NEVER obey.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.