Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

Interview with MOVE magazine Spain

arhb Plus
9 3.0k 68 United Kingdom
26 Mar 2013 11:24PM
In January of 2012, whilst I was working in Ireland, I was contacted by said online magazine, expressing an interest to do an interview with me about my work as in their words, a photo artist.
So I decided I would do the interview, more so having seen some of the international photgraphers that had gone before me.
Time went by, and the issue I was in was due to be published in June 2012 passed with no word -
3 further months passed and nothing. I was starting to feel it had been a waste of time.
Christmas came and went, then just before new year, and after a couple of polite 'everythink OK?' emails from me, a facebook update from the magazine apologizing for the delays,
issue out just after new year..................
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Well, after a further 3 months, this morning I looked to find the published mag online(I found it 2 minutes before I got an email from them)

Anyone interested in taking a peep at an alternative spanish fashion mag, which I think is pretty good, despite having my interview in it, take a look:

MOVE magazine #25

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ikett 5 540 England
27 Mar 2013 7:52AM
Hello tried to have a look but the link doesn't seem to workSad
saltireblue Plus
6 5.9k 33 Norway
27 Mar 2013 8:09AM
error 404 - page not foundSad
daviewat 12 4.1k Scotland
27 Mar 2013 8:12AM
arhb Plus
9 3.0k 68 United Kingdom
27 Mar 2013 8:16AM
Thanks Davie - an ammendment was made to the magazine last night, which has changed the url.
Gaucho Plus
14 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
27 Mar 2013 8:25AM
Thanks Andrew. I'm fluent in Spanish so I'll have a read of this when I get back from walking the dog. It amused me to see that you were once a "mocoso". I guess we all were once.
Congratulations, even if you did have to wait Smile
arhb Plus
9 3.0k 68 United Kingdom
27 Mar 2013 8:57AM
Thank you Malcolm - I had to do a google translate for 'mocoso' which on looking back, yes I was Smile
cats_123 Plus
12 4.5k 26 Northern Ireland
27 Mar 2013 10:01AM
looks impressive GrinGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.