PortraitPro 21 - 50% OFF + an EXTRA 20% OFF! Use Code: EPZJS

Introducing myself !

DubPixie 12 1
9 Dec 2008 9:57PM
Hi all

Thought I would introduce myself as I have just signed up. Dont really know what I'm doing here yet but first step is saying hey! Have been into photography for about 3 years or so. Had 2 exhibitions last year and had some photos published in a newspaper and magazine too which was a total fluke as I am self trained and most of the time dont know what I am doing (feel like bit of a fraud?!). So hoping to spend time on this site getting info about how I can do things better technically, chatting to like minded folk, sharing stories and learning more.
Thanks a mill and take care.
cats_123 Plus
16 5.0k 30 Northern Ireland
9 Dec 2008 11:17PM
welcome...just upload a few shots and join the fun
DeSilver Plus
13 14 12 England
10 Dec 2008 10:45AM
Hello EJ,

Welcome to EPZ, you are very welcome. I'm just a beginner as well and I have found the people "TOGS" are very helpful. So please upload some of your images and let us all have a look. Please do not be bashful we all have to start somewhere. Grin Smile Wink

David.
matey 12 110 England
10 Dec 2008 12:27PM
Hi EJ
I'm new here too, joined last week. Like you I'm new to photography, my thoughts so far ;-what a wonderful bunch of people. Helpful and encouraging. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I have.
Jane
ashley 17 167 1 United Kingdom
10 Dec 2008 7:06PM
Welcome to EPZ

Ash
Photogene 14 176 Wales
10 Dec 2008 9:19PM

Quote: hoping to spend time on this site getting info about how I can do things better technically, chatting to like minded folk, sharing stories and learning more.

Hello and welcome to EPZ EJ, you've come to the right place for all of those things.

Richard
10 Dec 2008 10:40PM
Hello all. It has been some time since I was on here last. I have lots of things happening in my life. Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.