ADVERTISEMENT
Affinity 2 Launch Deal - Save 40% Today

Irish meet Doolin Co Clare Mar 31/April 1: all welcome

wasper 16 533 1 Ireland
29 Mar 2007 9:46PM
I booked Chuchfield B+B for Sat.
Stephen, the owner Meave was asking about you & she said that she has rooms for others if they wanted.
I will arriving early Sat, my mobile is 087 7519352
Rgds to all, C U in Sat.
Tooth 17 5.8k 227 Ireland
29 Mar 2007 10:06PM
Great stuff, we're on a roll now Smile

any others?

I was talking to Martin and going by the weather forecast, we might not be too pushed about sunrise on Saturday Smile

Right, keep in touch

Stephen
irishman 18 1.1k 2 Ireland
29 Mar 2007 10:14PM
Weather for the weekend is looking pretty good, the first half of saturady may be a wee bit overcast but come staurday afternoon/evening, it looks like its going to be a cracker and the same for sunday. So no beer on saturday night.................................................................................................................................................................NOT!!!!

Wasper, just sent you a PM.
Lawrence 19 195 1 United Kingdom
2 Apr 2007 7:41AM
Thanks for the meet guys. I had a great time and learnt a lot by discussing different photographic viewpoints. Can definitely recomend another meet sometime.

Hoping to submit some landscapes for first time

Lawrence
2 Apr 2007 11:22AM
Well, me and Colin are still here in Doolin. We've cooked up a devious excuse to stay longer involving car keys Smile

BTW here is the proof we were there. What a group, small but perfectly formed

Now, for next year's meet and a few more people

Stephen
wasper 16 533 1 Ireland
2 Apr 2007 1:55PM
I would like to thank Stephen for organising a wonderful trip. He droves around(the bendSmile)) No seriousely, it has been a pleaseure meeting you guys & hopefull we will do that again with bigger group.
2 Apr 2007 11:12PM
Pleasure khamas. I'm back safe and sound now, hopefully colin is by now but he has his own tale to tell Smile

A great weekend, never mind the low turnout, quality rather than quantity eh? it was great meeting up, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and hopefully we can do it again next year with one or two more Smile Hopefully martin will make it as well (sorry Martin, that was a real bummer..
...wait till you hear Colin's story...)

I'll post tomorrow

Cheers all

Stephen
3 Apr 2007 10:31PM
there you go..

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.