Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Is this Bertha?

SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
11 Jan 2004 11:11PM
Hmmmmm I had a good look at that digger and in FACT Ovenden appears not only on the side of the digger but underneath where the arm is .. so if this is digital trickwizardry it's pretty spectacular ..

Unless ... unless you KNOW it's not Kent .. LOL
Mari 17 1.8k United Kingdom
11 Jan 2004 11:38PM
Wow - the detective work has come on in leaps and bounds in my absence from this thread. I notice Bertha is keeping a low profile.

COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE BERTHA!!! (she must still be driving lorries or diggers in Kent)

Anyone living in kent who sees a badger driving a lorry - please inform us straight away!!
11 Jan 2004 11:51PM
How about .......

Meggsy .....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
ken j. 18 374
12 Jan 2004 12:12AM
Is there an INITIAL clue?
Mmmmm...
Badger 18 4.7k 20 United Kingdom
12 Jan 2004 12:43AM
What you mean.... Big Bri? Well he hasn't entered into this badger baiting business!!!
Indeed the plot thickens...
Matt (feeling like I'm in the middle of a Ruth Rendell mystery...)
ken j. 18 374
12 Jan 2004 12:50AM
I never mentioned any names !!
Smile
Ruth Rendell - What does she know??
12 Jan 2004 12:59AM
LOL Matt - you ARE! lol

Actually I did challenge Bri on this just recently but he denied everything.

Let's look at the story so far. Who is under suspicion? practically everyone, including Ruth Rendell. Bertha is either male or female, so that narrows it down. LOL! .. She keeps very odd hours .. often up in the early hours ... possibly lives in Kent (so that narrows it down from an international search ...) although that might be a red herring. What's the red herring's name? I don't know. Over to you, Holmes!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.