Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Is this possible?

MiqsPix 7 41 United Kingdom
22 May 2013 10:43AM
I received a promotional email with an image (below) that appears to show a circular filter fitted to the front of a P size square filter holder. Is this possible? I have a circular 10 stopper and occasionally like to use it with a square ND grad but have always thought that to fit the 10 stopper I have to fit the ND grad in the holder first for position, then remove it and screw the 10 stop on and then refit the filter holder back with the ND grad in position approximately where I had it before. Not particularly accurate! So is it possible?


Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Nickscape 11 708 9 England
22 May 2013 11:53AM
I think that photo shows the LEE 100mm system with the polariser on the front?

There is a polariser which goes on the front of the P Series but I don't know anybody who has used it ( Cokin P Polariser you may need to create an adaptor for your circular filter with the jagged edges so it fits into the holder.
MiqsPix 7 41 United Kingdom
22 May 2013 2:02PM
Thanks for the reply. I didn't know of this polariser so you are probably correct. I shall have to get in touch with my supplier and see if anything can be manufactured to suit.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.