Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

Jinbei Lighting

20 Mar 2013 7:33PM
First time post so be gentle with me Smile

I currently use Bowens Gemini lighting for my studio and am more than happy with everything about them . However I am finding myself more and more shooting out of the studio at play-gyms , nurseries, schools etc. and am looking at a second kit .

I don't want to keep stripping down my studio lighting to pack up then move set up and then repeat once the shoot is over. plus I don't like the chance of damaging my good studio kit .

If I could afford i would buy Bowens again for my portable set up . I have been looking at Jenbei lighting but cant seem to find any reviews on the studio lighting i can only find reviews on the portable small kits which is not what I want . Has any body got any first hand experience of this equipment or read any good reviews .

Thanks

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

22 Mar 2013 1:21PM
I kept seeing these on ebay and was in the same situation. Ended up getting the Bowens 400 kit from Wex when it had the 20% discount going on.
Ade_Osman 13 4.5k 36 England
23 Mar 2013 11:12AM
A good and thorough review can be found at Lighting Rumours if you're being tempted by the lower prices.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.